Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aw, fuck.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aw, fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Aw, fuck.   Aw, fuck. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Just got a call from my credit card company wanting to verify charges to a Micheal somebody for .03. When I said its a false transaction, they approved a block and will send me a new card. First time this has ever happened to me... The last charge I had on it was to Kirban Performance. I ordered from there website that was "secure"... That worked out good.

I explained to the lady that I don't want to continue my card after this, and she said she would close my account. If I wanted, they would issue me a new account number. I declined, asked for what my total balance is, and will write them a check the minute I get home.

If it can't be paid for with a debit card in person, a check, or cash - I can't pay for it.
Back to top Go down
347 LX
Legit
347 LX

Aw, fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw, fuck.   Aw, fuck. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:06 pm

At least it was caught!
Back to top Go down

Aw, fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw, fuck.   Aw, fuck. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:26 pm

From everything I've read or heard about this type of stuff, this is how the shit starts. Very small transactions, if they go unnoticed, they get bigger & bigger until they go for the kill & take thousands hoping to get away with it. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Aw, fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw, fuck.   Aw, fuck. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:18 am

I wouldn't cancel it since it will hurt your credit, just don't use it.
Back to top Go down

Aw, fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw, fuck.   Aw, fuck. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:44 am

mtperformance wrote:
I wouldn't cancel it since it will hurt your credit, just don't use it.

Yep, and ultimately this was my decision. I have really good credit, and want to keep it that way. My credit card was mostly for emergencies only, or when I was purchasing all the parts for my car so I could keep everything straight and accounted for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aw, fuck. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw, fuck.   Aw, fuck. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aw, fuck.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: