Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest

Go down 
+8
roguestatus
overblown
JamesZ28
2jz-U-Ltr
STiedVR4Guy
XSFTLBS
240sxguy
MarineScout13
12 posters
AuthorMessage
MarineScout13
Legit
MarineScout13

Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Empty
PostSubject: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:47 pm

I don't know how many people have heard about this church, but the title says it all. I heard this on the radio today and decided to find the article about it and post it up for everyone else's enjoyment. Honestly this should have happened a lot earlier and more frequently

http://thehayride.com/2011/04/westboro-baptist-church-goes-to-mississippi-and-loses/
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:51 pm

I am aware of these dickbags. Fuckem.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Ive never hope someone would actually die, but I think Fred Phelps snd his "flock" should die a slow painful death for all the misery they've caused.
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:07 pm

I hate religion.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:25 pm

^+99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Which is why I vote democrat even though I disagree with a lot of what they do because at least they are not making governmental decisions based on religious beliefs.
Back to top Go down
JamesZ28
Legit
JamesZ28

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Blackout wrote:
Ive never hope someone would actually die, but I think Fred Phelps snd his "flock" should die a slow painful death for all the misery they've caused.

+1
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:45 pm

Plus a million to everything in this thread so far. I can only hope that mankind will survive long enough for us to evolve past the need for religion.
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:33 pm

Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Fucking-christians
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:46 pm

The world would be at peace if we could evolve past religion.

Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:09 pm

So many things have been done in the name of "God" that it really turned me away from organized religion years ago. I'm still a spiritual person, but organized religion is nothing more than mid control for the masses. So many people have died, so much progress has been reversed. Its sickening.
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:13 pm

I also agree that religion is garbage. Its just a big scam to get money
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:09 pm

LegaSTi wrote:
I also agree that religion is garbage. Its just a big scam to get money

yep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:06 pm

Blackout wrote:
So many things have been done in the name of "God" that it really turned me away from organized religion years ago. I'm still a spiritual person, but organized religion is nothing more than mind control for the masses. So many people have died, so much progress has been reversed. Its sickening.

Fixed it for you, Capt. Spelling Bee.

I also agree with you. I wasn't given the choice of Sunday School or church as a kid, it was demanded that I go. Since I finished Confirmation at 14, I've only been to church for weddings and funerals, which are pretty much the same thing. I'll believe what I want, when I want, how I want to.

Wait, did I just say I agree with Blackout?
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:35 pm

moparkid wrote:
Blackout wrote:
So many things have been done in the name of "God" that it really turned me away from organized religion years ago. I'm still a spiritual person, but organized religion is nothing more than mind control for the masses. So many people have died, so much progress has been reversed. Its sickening.

Fixed it for you, Capt. Spelling Bee.

I also agree with you. I wasn't given the choice of Sunday School or church as a kid, it was demanded that I go. Since I finished Confirmation at 14, I've only been to church for weddings and funerals, which are pretty much the same thing. I'll believe what I want, when I want, how I want to.

Wait, did I just say I agree with Blackout?

Thanks for the correction LOL.

Yes, I believe you DID just agree with me. Did you feel that chill? Laughing

Your little anecdote it pretty much the same as mine. Got confirmed at 14, and haven't been to church other than weddings and funerals. I had to go to Sunday school without any explanation as to WHY. My Mother is pretty much ultra-religious, and it bugs the shit out of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:38 pm

someone should fuck them with a rusty razor bladed dildo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:44 pm

brngrhd wrote:

That would be too good for them. What they deserve is to be beat within an inch of there life by a 'Nam vet. These people have no idea the hardships a family goes thru when they lose a loved one in the call of duty. Its pure publicity, and I'm sure God doesn't hate America (well, except Allah).

I don't know who's worse, the assholes who preach this bullshit, or the idiots that drink there kool-aid.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:47 pm

brngrhd wrote:

Sounds like you have the tools and skill to do it... so go ahead bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:04 am

If you are in a serious mood at all...I would watch this...I thought it was really cool.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2MbnxC/www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dr6w2M50_Xdk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:05 am

lol, if you couldn't tell by my previous post I'm not all that religious
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:15 am

Wow, cool video!
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest David-horsey-cartoon20091127
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest   Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Westboro Baptist Church attempt a military funeral protest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: