Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black evo in Lax

Go down 
+2
Fuckin Schiller!!
Overboosting
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

Black evo in Lax Empty
PostSubject: Black evo in Lax   Black evo in Lax Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Saw a black evo driving down 9th street sounded like it at least had an exhaust, is he on here or anyone know him?
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

Black evo in Lax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black evo in Lax   Black evo in Lax Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:57 pm

was it a 9 with gold wheels? I've seen that one parked at a house over by Target.
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

Black evo in Lax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black evo in Lax   Black evo in Lax Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Pretty sure it was a 9, didnt get too good of a look at the wheels think it mighta had stock wheels
Back to top Go down
LOLZFWD

LOLZFWD

Black evo in Lax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black evo in Lax   Black evo in Lax Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:13 pm

i know of a couple black evo's in lax... but if u didnt get a GOOD look? then i cant help you lol... and there isnt a 9 around here. that resides and lives here at least.
Back to top Go down

Black evo in Lax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black evo in Lax   Black evo in Lax Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:05 pm

it's basically stock...he lives across the street from me...just fmic and exhaust....slow
Back to top Go down
eLetoR
Legit
eLetoR

Black evo in Lax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black evo in Lax   Black evo in Lax Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:53 am

La Crosse lurkers
Back to top Go down

Black evo in Lax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black evo in Lax   Black evo in Lax Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:14 pm

AXIS wrote:
it's basically stock...he lives across the street from me...just fmic and exhaust....slow
hi josh!..yea that bros name is YEA, its stock has some gun metal knock off rims with 2.3l stroker with a few bolt ons to say the least still stock hard pipes.
Back to top Go down
96integra
Legit
96integra

Black evo in Lax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black evo in Lax   Black evo in Lax Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:20 pm

Last edited by 96integra on Mon May 09, 2011 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

Black evo in Lax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black evo in Lax   Black evo in Lax Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:27 pm

96integra wrote:
hey i raced that guy before when my civic was NA haha ask him about it..

How about we don't and say we did, then you can just tell us how it went. Crazy I know, but it will probably work out better this way.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

Black evo in Lax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black evo in Lax   Black evo in Lax Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:31 pm

^ yeah I like that idea better, not that I'm honestly very interested either way
Back to top Go down
96integra
Legit
96integra

Black evo in Lax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black evo in Lax   Black evo in Lax Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:35 pm

hahahaha his car wasn't pulling like it should for the stuff its got...disappointing...but overblown i would like a to re run you sometime this summer?
Back to top Go down

Black evo in Lax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black evo in Lax   Black evo in Lax Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:24 am

96integra wrote:
hahahaha his car wasn't pulling like it should for the stuff its got...disappointing...but overblown i would like a to re run you sometime this summer?
To say the least, i feel sorry for the car. It's a hurting unit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black evo in Lax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black evo in Lax   Black evo in Lax Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black evo in Lax
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Spotted - Current or Potential Members-
Jump to: