Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pizza boxes

Go down 
+2
XSFTLBS
OJDAJUICEMAN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

Pizza boxes Empty
PostSubject: Pizza boxes   Pizza boxes Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:52 am

So i totally forgot about me and schiller's pizza boxes lastnight. Obviously that created an issue and someone had to clean it up. My apologies and I will get some gas/cheap dinner for the person that cleaned them up. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

Pizza boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza boxes   Pizza boxes Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:54 am

It wasn't just you. Someone else picked up the pizza boxes, but I went back through and found some soda cans and a couple of pieces of magic cock pony on the far side of the Lot.
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

Pizza boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza boxes   Pizza boxes Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:01 pm

well im more concerned about my mistake and want to make it right, but thank you for picking stuff up. and im glad you found a car you like Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Pizza boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza boxes   Pizza boxes Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:31 pm

3vs197 wrote:
So i totally forgot about me and schiller's pizza boxes lastnight. Obviously that created an issue and someone had to clean it up. My apologies and I will get some gas/cheap dinner for the person that cleaned them up. Thanks.

Probably one of the most stand-up posts I've read on the internet. Thank You Cool
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

Pizza boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza boxes   Pizza boxes Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:39 pm

you're a good boy tye Smile
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

Pizza boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza boxes   Pizza boxes Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Yeah it was me that picked up your j unk.

On a serious note thanks for those that are trying to keep the place clean. Tye very stand up post.
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

Pizza boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza boxes   Pizza boxes Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:49 pm

Well Steve, you have just won a fabulous $5 in gas to a gas station of your choice on east wash! Thanks for playing.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

Pizza boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza boxes   Pizza boxes Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:53 pm

steve wasn't even out last night
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

Pizza boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza boxes   Pizza boxes Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:30 pm

yeah sorry about that guys, I was so focused on going home and going to bed that I totally spaced it. but thanks to whoever did pick it up.
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

Pizza boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza boxes   Pizza boxes Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Quote :
steve wasn't even out last night

shows how much i pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

Pizza boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza boxes   Pizza boxes Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:45 pm

lol yeah i was not out lastnight but to those there were and did the clean up thanks.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Pizza boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza boxes   Pizza boxes Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:21 pm

Yeah good job, we kind of need this place. LOL!

Remember the Indian!

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pizza boxes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza boxes   Pizza boxes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pizza boxes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: