Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zac's Detailing service

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Zac's Detailing service Empty
PostSubject: Zac's Detailing service   Zac's Detailing service Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:13 am

Hey just going to give a shout out to Moparkid (Zac Johnson) who detailed Mara's Mustang. Its too late to show pictures, but it looks awesome! On top of that he helped with an emergency. He discovered a pretty serious differential leak, that needed to be remedied. He got it into his shop we talked about the issues and had it partially resolved. He certainly went above and beyond.

Thanks Zac Very Happy

Mike
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: Zac's Detailing service   Zac's Detailing service Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:19 pm

lookin for somebody with a thermax or cobra extractor. u know if he has access to one?
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
GGevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Zac's Detailing service   Zac's Detailing service Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:33 pm

I hate searching from my iphone but does he do claybar too? I'm looking for a summer clay job giggity. I suppose I should just pm him....
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Zac's Detailing service   Zac's Detailing service Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Yes he claybarred my Coronet last year. I haven't waxed it since last year and it still pops nice!

Mike
Back to top Go down
347 LX
Legit
347 LX

PostSubject: Re: Zac's Detailing service   Zac's Detailing service Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Andy and I just had appraisals done by him, and would recommend his services.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zac's Detailing service   Zac's Detailing service Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zac's Detailing service
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Recommendations-
Jump to: