Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!

Go down 
+4
roguestatus
Mclovin23
408 4 Eye
JamesZ28
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JamesZ28
Legit
JamesZ28

Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!  Empty
PostSubject: Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!    Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!  Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:34 pm

http://us.akinator.com/

Surprisingly accurate, and entertaining for a bit if you're bored.
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!    Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!  Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:11 pm

Holy shit! I was thinking " Sam Kinison " and it nailed it!
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!    Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!  Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:53 am

that is too bizarre. it was only wrong once but after a few more questions he got it.
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!    Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!  Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:54 am

I was thinking of Jesus Shuttlesworth and it didn't get it on the first guess.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!    Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!  Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:57 am

who the fuck is that? lol

I dont know how i came up with these but i went with Jenna Jameson, The Rock, Harry Potter Paul Teutle Jr and Paul Rudd. Paul Rudd took a little longer because Adam Sandler popped up first.
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!    Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!  Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:03 am

Jesus was the person Ray Allen played in the movie He Got Game.
Back to top Go down
JamesZ28
Legit
JamesZ28

PostSubject: Re: Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!    Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!  Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:05 am

Lol yeah it's pretty ridiculous. He doesn't always get it on the first guess, but he almost always gets it by the second or third guess.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!    Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!  Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:13 am

lol it took it like 50 questions to guess Lisa Lampanelli... probably because I answered I don't know to like half of them
Back to top Go down
roguestatus
Legit
roguestatus

PostSubject: Re: Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!    Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!  Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:14 am

Lol just got Cole Trickle on the first guess.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!    Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!  Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:16 am

That's pretty good. Eddie Murphy was mine.
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!    Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!  Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:32 am

I defeated him!!
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!    Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!  Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:37 am

I did Jesus and it didnt get it. But I used a lot of "I dont knows"
Rightfully so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!    Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!  Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:12 am

He got Bo Duke on the first try.

He got "Bandit" from Smokey and the Bandit on the 2nd try for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!    Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Think of a character, and this site will probably guess who you're thinking of!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: