Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who got pulled over at automotion?

Go down 
+10
fokus83
Tusk
Fuckin Schiller!!
HoosierDaddy
2jz-U-Ltr
XSFTLBS
GGevoX
OJDAJUICEMAN
JamesZ28
06evo9se
14 posters
AuthorMessage
06evo9se

06evo9se

Who got pulled over at automotion? Empty
PostSubject: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Cops were crazy this year, they called in cops from everywhere! Undercover cops, motorcycle cops, pedal bike cops, cops standing around etc. I was lucky enough to not get pulled over in the dells, but a quarter of the way home, i was pulled over and received a bunch of warnings.

Front tint
Rear tint,
No front plate,
AMPLIFIED exhaust

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
JamesZ28
Legit
JamesZ28

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:16 pm

I did. They caught me speeding, estimated 50-55mph in a 40. Cop said he pulled me over for speeding, asked for proof of insurance. He then told me I was getting a warning, and sent us on our way. He was pretty cool about it surprisingly enough. I thought for sure I was getting a ticket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:21 pm

I got stopped with another GN. That guy got a warning, I got a talkin' to.

Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:35 pm

I got stopped and recieved a fix it ticket for no front plate and a license plate bulb.
Back to top Go down
GGevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:05 pm

You know that was my main concern was front plate. I am still rocking Missouri plates. With my front sitting in my back seat. I guess they figured I was an out of towner boosting the economy.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 5:26 pm

GGevoX wrote:
You know that was my main concern was front plate. I am still rocking Missouri plates. With my front sitting in my back seat. I guess they figured I was an out of towner boosting the economy.

Its usually the exact opposite. If they give an out-of-towner a ticket (especially from another state) they typically don't fight them in court. Out of state violators usually pay up and move on.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Out of state violators ignore the ticket completely because it has no reference on their record in their home state.

Ask me how I know.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Depends on the state, actually. Then again, Ive done that too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Peaches wrote:
Out of state violators ignore the ticket completely because it has no reference on their record in their home state.

Ask me how I know.

I take it the State of Illinois still won't let you operate a motor vehicle on there infrastructure? Laughing
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Illinois, Georgia or Virginia, but me and New jersey are cool now lol
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:50 pm

i didnt get pulled over, but my brother was pulled over for no front plate, and a tinted rear plate cover, just got warnings, he said the cop was pretty decent though

cop didnt say anthing about the tinted taillights or tinted windows though.... scratch
Back to top Go down
06evo9se

06evo9se

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Peaches wrote:
Illinois, Georgia or Virginia, but me and New jersey are cool now lol

HAHA this made my day Basketball
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:05 pm

no cops for me, surprisingly. but then again I was riding with other people all weekend.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Peaches wrote:

Ask me how I know.

You too huh Smile
Back to top Go down
fokus83

fokus83

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Peaches wrote:

Ask me how I know.

A ticket in Wyoming stopped me from getting a fishing license here.... Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:25 pm

I got pinched. $500 fine for getting on it by the interstate in lake delton. L3thal has a pic.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:32 pm

Was he a Dick ? Obviously you got. Ticket but Jw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:56 pm

Na he was nice about it. I just laughed at him and said its only money. Kinda took the wind out of his sails that i really could give a fuck less.
Back to top Go down
Poncho Racing

Poncho Racing

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:17 pm

Well I didn't get pulled over, but i got the cops called on me does that count?
Back to top Go down
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:44 pm

a cop turned around to pull me over for using my anti-lag down town to holla at some bitches. but i took a right off the main street and got the car into the trailer before he made it there. but he was creeping by like 6 times. cock blockin pig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:53 pm

moparkid wrote:
I got stopped with another GN. That guy got a warning, I got a talkin' to.

It's awesome to listen to this song while watching your sig pic.
Back to top Go down
mcdoogle6969

mcdoogle6969

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:32 pm

I got pulled over for "illegal muffler".

$200.50 ticket.
Back to top Go down
Poncho Racing

Poncho Racing

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:37 pm

Couldn't leave that .50 cents out could you Cody? Laughing
Back to top Go down
mcdoogle6969

mcdoogle6969

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:38 pm

That officer was a fuckin dick.

We argued for a good 5 mins about my car apparently not having mufflers.
Back to top Go down
ChevyJunk
Legit
ChevyJunk

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:07 pm

Yup, i got pulled over on the first night.. for no front plate and tinted rear plate (forgot to take it off) gave me two fix it or tickets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who got pulled over at automotion?   Who got pulled over at automotion? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who got pulled over at automotion?
Page 1 of 1