Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

well i got a new jizz rocket

Go down 
+9
LLcoolJames
Tusk
roguestatus
Blown91LX
Disgustang
Fuckin Schiller!!
ma70tt
MikeyT
Mclovin23
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

well i got a new jizz rocket - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: well i got a new jizz rocket   well i got a new jizz rocket - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:13 pm

4 bolt main i think. i'll let you know more once i tear into it
Back to top Go down
Poncho Racing

Poncho Racing

PostSubject: Re: well i got a new jizz rocket   well i got a new jizz rocket - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Alright you could post a pic of the bell housing when you get that far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well i got a new jizz rocket   well i got a new jizz rocket - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:47 pm

doyle09 wrote:
mtperformance wrote:
Still got the green Chevy?

yea i do. thats getting sold.

And on a lighter note just went checked the tranny fluid and shes cooked. smelled like burnt ass... prob can't afford a tranny for a while so i'm gonna play with a few things and see if i can limp it along this summer. but don't think its going to happen. anyone happen to have a hydramatic tranny laying around?

I anciently wait for the for sale thread.

I know a guy with transmissions, bop and Chevy.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: well i got a new jizz rocket   well i got a new jizz rocket - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:38 pm

I can't believe nobody said this yet

AddictedToBoost wrote:
thats fucking bad ass, nice car cheers

STFU GTFO PIG FUCKER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well i got a new jizz rocket   well i got a new jizz rocket - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:20 pm

for sale thread up soon. and if you know a guy with trannys, i need a pontiac 55 hydra-matic two speed. or someone who knows how to rebuild one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well i got a new jizz rocket   well i got a new jizz rocket - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 10:35 pm

Pic's do this car no justice whatsoever. I saw the car in person tonight, and its pretty damn nice. Like I said, Vic, you got one hell of a nice car here.

Now, lets get you some wide whitewalls and get those steelies back on that car Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well i got a new jizz rocket   well i got a new jizz rocket - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:10 am

Vic, that question you asked yesterday at the shop

Paul Dresen at Economy Transmission

That was the place I kicked the '57 Bel Air too when it had transmission issues. Bobby seemed happy with his work and said he knew his stuff on those old school PG's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: well i got a new jizz rocket   well i got a new jizz rocket - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:08 pm

Or maybe you'll have to bite the bullet and install a newer PG in its place? I know, its not what I would want to do either, but parts are a hell of a lot more accesible too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well i got a new jizz rocket   well i got a new jizz rocket - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well i got a new jizz rocket
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2