Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sold the cobra.... :(

Go down 
+6
bigbird94
Mclovin23
Overboosting
MikeyT
STiedVR4Guy
Native
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Native
Legit

Sold the cobra.... :( Empty
PostSubject: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:26 am

Decided to sell the Cobra. Might be changing gears and going with an awd car that I can drive all year long. Decisions decisions. Here's a couple goodbye pics No

Last edited by Native on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:33 am

Well I hope you find something that you can enjoy just as much. Subaru's are fun but nightmares as well Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:24 pm

Damn, I just saw this car getting a ported blower....and now it out the door eh?

Well good luck in finding a different car man!
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:31 pm

38394Z28 wrote:
Damn, I just saw this car getting a ported blower....and now it out the door eh?

Have a baby on the way so I need to either get an all season car or manage to get a fun car and a new winter car.
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Edit: moved my post over to new thread.

Subaru's are great cars just don't mod them. Especially with kid.

Last edited by STiedVR4Guy on Mon May 30, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Native wrote:
38394Z28 wrote:

Have a baby on the way so I need to either get an all season car or manage to get a fun car and a new winter car.

Get an Evo 10 or similar Smile
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:40 pm

My work has a Mazda speed 3 that I could get a good deal on. Are those good cars?
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:41 pm

Native wrote:
My work has a Mazda speed 3 that I could get a good deal on. Are those good cars?

It has LOTS of room for people and hauling stuff and I assume it will be quite solid if again... it remains stock Smile
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:46 pm

Ask Peaches. He owned one. My opinion for the money and need a perfect fit for you. Good power, nice looks, and nice interior.

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:51 pm

I drove peters a few times and loved it. The car all around was awesome and still remain one of my favorite cars I have driven. I would say go for it. Leave it stock tho...
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:31 pm

damn man that sucks I wanted to see this thing in action, how about a speed6 very similar to the speed3 but has awd or an evo X/newer sti would be a good choice if youve got the money for that
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:47 pm

apart from peaches blowing up i really liked it. quick car, comfortable interior, good looks, sounded really good, etc.
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:14 pm

Overboosting wrote:
damn man that sucks I wanted to see this thing in action, how about a speed6 very similar to the speed3 but has awd or an evo X/newer sti would be a good choice if youve got the money for that

+1 on the Mazda6
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:24 pm

The speed 3 was a great all around daily car. With a set of steelies and snows it was unstoppable in the snow. They respond well to intake exhaust and a tune if you want to go that route, but get a little explody if pushed much further than that.

Overall for a 20K car brand new I don't think it's value can be beat.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:13 pm

its gonna sound biased but the newer cobalt ss are really nice. way more refined then the supercharged ones and are making over 300 wheel on a gm tune which is still under warranty. also come in four doors if looking for a family vehicle
Back to top Go down
fokus83

fokus83

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:34 am

That sucks. I've always wanted to, but have never owned a subaru. That said, they seem to be great cars as long as they're not modded too much. As for an MS3, I've honestly never heard a bad thing about them. Good luck...
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:19 am

Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:57 am

I can't find the vomit emoticon on my phone so :vomit:
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:59 am

Ive bought parts from the guy with that green camaro!
He lives right down the road from me and lets just say his other projects are just as bad...or worse.
Back to top Go down
blown383z28
Legit
blown383z28

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:18 pm

that is my favorite car in Waupun!!

We watched that guy try to do a brake stand and he almost lost it and went right into the curb!!!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:02 pm

That car looks awesome compared to the one I snapped a picture of at walmart a couple of days ago.....
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:06 pm

I'm leaning toward either an Sti or a MS3. I've owned two wrx's and loved them...especially the awd. I really like the look of the MS3's though.
They seem comparable for power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:16 pm

All the import guys bought domestics. Now the Domestic guys are buying imports. What's next, Paul Soglin becoming the mayor of Madison again? Oh, wait....
Back to top Go down
Native
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:18 pm

If anyone is looking for a daily driver I might be giving up my 2001 Ford Focus zx3. Very Happy
Trade in won't give me anything for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sold the cobra.... :(   Sold the cobra.... :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sold the cobra.... :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Garage-
Jump to: