Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera...

Go down 
+4
HoosierDaddy
408 4 Eye
Overboosting
XSFTLBS
8 posters
AuthorMessage
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera... Empty
PostSubject: Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera...   Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:21 am

Its just a small point and shoot, easy to carry. I DOES to 1080P video though Smile Sony DSC-WX9.

Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera... DSC00048

Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera... DSC00044

Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera... DSC00030

Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera... DSC00025

Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera... DSC00016

Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera... DSC00011

I'll mess around with the settings and see what it does...
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera...   Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:24 am

Only gripe is how dirty the back window is but other than that it looks good, I will consider this a blackout semi-success.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera...   Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:29 am

Meh, the window is shitty. I just washed the damn thing today too.... thats what happens when you have a dirt lot DIRECTLY EAST of where you keep a car LOL

I'm planning on getting it detailed finally, so I'll get better shots right after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera...   Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:45 am

Tail pipes stick out to far
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera...   Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:54 am

Yeah... my only real complaint about the car is those tips. I'm looking into different ones..... possibly corsa clones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera...   Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:05 am

Just have those cut down and rewelded
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera...   Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:17 am

Overboosting wrote:
Only gripe is how dirty the back window is but other than that it looks good, I will consider this a blackout semi-success.
+1
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera...   Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:36 am

Looks good, nice pics ,
Back to top Go down
Thunderballs
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera...   Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:04 am

LCar looks good.+1 on the tips tho. No tips looks best imo
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera...   Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:34 am

I really like the second one! It almost gives the illusion of movement. Nice pictures Kevin.

Mike
Back to top Go down
GGevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera...   Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:39 am

^ true. Just get some dump down mufflers or what ever the shit there called. Color looks great with the chrome rims. Maybe lose the rear taillight covers. I got a huge vendetta against them.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera...   Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:58 am

Kevin, people definitely just have issue with you. Chris had that car on here for a couple years and nobody said anything. You put up pics to show your camera and people tear the car apart lol.

Camera seems to take really good pictures and that car needs those tail light covers on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera...   Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got bored tonight, so i tried out the new digital camera...
Page 1 of 1