Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Mopar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poncho Racing

Poncho Racing

Random Mopar Empty
PostSubject: Random Mopar   Random Mopar Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:52 pm

There is a sick ass 69 plymouth GTX up for sale where i'm at... Wants $27,000 for it, a little out of my price range. But comes with a 440 and a six pack. I'll take some pics and upload them.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Random Mopar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Mopar   Random Mopar Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:29 pm

Hummm please do. It would be interesting in seeing if it is an actual 440 6 pack car. If possible take a picture of the vin near the front of the windshield on the driver side!

Mike
Back to top Go down
Poncho Racing

Poncho Racing

Random Mopar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Mopar   Random Mopar Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:26 pm

MikeyT wrote:
Hummm please do. It would be interesting in seeing if it is an actual 440 6 pack car. If possible take a picture of the vin near the front of the windshield on the driver side!

Mike

Lol Mike i'm pretty good with cars, not to familar with mopars but isn't that the standard place for the vin. Lmao jk yeah I'll take some pics later today and post them tonight. I'm also curious to know if its a factory 6 pack. Cool
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Random Mopar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Mopar   Random Mopar Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:06 pm

LOL! Gosh Steve, I'm so sorry! i just got so caught up in what you had there. Actually, with a mopar if you can get a picture under the hood, it would be great.

What you will look for is next to the battery on the inner fender you will see a little tag at about a five degree angle from the Battery.It is usually body colored but you can see it. Its about three inches by 1 1/2 inches, with a bunch of letters and numbers on it. If you get any chance, look at the first line of letters/number facing the engine. What you are looking for is the combo A12 together, this will tell you that, if the tag is original to the car, then that is a legit 6 pack car.

If you can take a picture of it and either Zac (moparkid), possibly Dwight (Terminator) or I could read it and tell you what it originally was for the car. Boy that would be one hell of a fine and if legit 27,000 is very reasonable.
Mike
Back to top Go down
Poncho Racing

Poncho Racing

Random Mopar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Mopar   Random Mopar Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:21 pm

Lol It's alright we all get excited at times Laughing.... So here are some pics, called the guy to see if it was alright to open hood and he said HELL NO... So you'll have to deal with just the vin. number lmao.

Random Mopar Wist_012

Random Mopar Wist_013

Random Mopar Wist_014

Random Mopar Wist_015

Random Mopar Wist_016

And finally the vin...

Random Mopar Wist_017
Back to top Go down
Poncho Racing

Poncho Racing

Random Mopar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Mopar   Random Mopar Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Damn it..................... Ik it was to good to be true not an original Six Pack!!!
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Random Mopar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Mopar   Random Mopar Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Here you go!

R = Plymouth Belvedere/Satellite
S = Special, GTX
23 = 2 Door Hardtop
L = 440 375HP 1-4BBL 8 CYL
9 = 1969
C = Jefferson Avenue, MI, USA
239082 = 139081th Vehicle

No six pack, but after checking it out i beleive the RR was the only one that had an option for a 6 pack in 1969, and would of been a 1969 1/2. Good car, and depending on the body is worth probably around 24k or so.

mike
Back to top Go down
Poncho Racing

Poncho Racing

Random Mopar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Mopar   Random Mopar Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Yeah all and all still a damn nice car...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Mopar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Mopar   Random Mopar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Mopar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Spotted - Current or Potential Members-
Jump to: