Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peaches/ Fuck the pain away

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Peaches/ Fuck the pain away Empty
PostSubject: Peaches/ Fuck the pain away   Peaches/ Fuck the pain away Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:09 pm

At PDQ on Mineral Point Rd with some guy rubbing his cock all over his car. Did you get his number?
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: Peaches/ Fuck the pain away   Peaches/ Fuck the pain away Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Yea he did that MF'r was good looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Peaches/ Fuck the pain away   Peaches/ Fuck the pain away Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:03 pm

Yeah he was and his words were totally dreamy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaches/ Fuck the pain away   Peaches/ Fuck the pain away Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Ya ppeaches saw u the past couple a days when i'm on my way 2 work. had my truck 2 of the times.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: Peaches/ Fuck the pain away   Peaches/ Fuck the pain away Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:53 pm

I saw what I thought was you Peter. I honked and waved like a retard, then it wasn't you. so bad news, someone has a white Heritage R/T lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaches/ Fuck the pain away   Peaches/ Fuck the pain away Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:22 pm

I saw Peter and Matt a couple weeks ago in Middleton during lunch. True story. White Challenger.

Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Peaches/ Fuck the pain away   Peaches/ Fuck the pain away Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Yeah there is one other one in Dane county which means I need to buy some parts.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: Peaches/ Fuck the pain away   Peaches/ Fuck the pain away Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 11:36 pm

pink rimz dawg
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Peaches/ Fuck the pain away   Peaches/ Fuck the pain away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:04 am

I saw the other white one parked at a dudes house in the garage in Oregon a week ago. This dumpy mess of a yard and this nice car in the middle of all of it! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peaches/ Fuck the pain away   Peaches/ Fuck the pain away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:59 pm

240sxguy wrote:
I saw the other white one parked at a dudes house in the garage in Oregon a week ago. This dumpy mess of a yard and this nice car in the middle of all of it! lol

Sounds like your average Mopar owner. Ask me how I know.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Peaches/ Fuck the pain away   Peaches/ Fuck the pain away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:40 pm

haha +1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaches/ Fuck the pain away   Peaches/ Fuck the pain away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peaches/ Fuck the pain away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Spotted - Current or Potential Members-
Jump to: