HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MikeyT
Legit

PostSubject: Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:16 am

Hi All
If you guys remember in early April. I had to order 2 new Crager rims for the front, since the Unilug was not ideal with the spacers I needed to run with my front disc conversion. So I talked with Jegs who ordered up a set of really nice custom drilled for mopars only Crager S/S rims. The next day they said it might take a while because this was special ordered, and that my rims would be shipped on 5/15/2011! (Great, I'd get them before automotion) WellApril came and went and on 5/10/2011 I called and wanted to check on my rims. Jegs contacted Crager who said due to the nature of the order it was taking a bit longer, and they would ship them, no later then 6/1/2011! I was of course disappointed, but what can you do, So May came and went and on 6/6/2011 I had still not recieved my rims. So, yet again I called Jegs to check on my order . They informed that due to the special nature of the order they would not ship until 6/21/2011 Well, this time I decided since these rims were apparently to "special" to handle I would assist Crager by eliminating them from their concern and thus provide them with more time to focus on the science of Unilug design.

Anyway, so what does this shit mean to you? Opinions folks, of course!!!! I need rims and figured I would get some imput.

I thought these would look really cool on the 70. what do you guys think?

I also thought the chrome ones looked cool too

Anyway, think about it, and provide feedback, or other idea's.

Thanks WIST!

Mike

Legit

PostSubject: Re: Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:34 am

Look at any "Keystone" styles?

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:07 pm

hahaha

I'm not good at visualizing things, do you have any direct side pics of the 70?
Back to top Go down
Poncho Racing

PostSubject: Re: Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:27 pm

How about this??? Laughing

No but for real I really like the first set.

Legit

PostSubject: Re: Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:35 pm

Peaches wrote:
hahaha

do you have any direct side pics of the 70?

But of course!

Here you go Peaches
[img][/img]

PostSubject: Re: Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:38 pm

First one for sure that would look sick.

PostSubject: Re: Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:44 pm

Get Pro Stars and drop a few tenths.

The all chrome ones look best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Magnum 500's.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:30 pm

^ Those look nice also

Legit

PostSubject: Re: Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:59 pm

shit, I really like both of them. I approve either way.

Legit

PostSubject: Re: Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:29 pm

moparkid wrote:
Magnum 500's.

ROFL, I knew this was coming! Just under 4 hours. I thought to myself before posting Hummm, I wonder how long before Zac says Magnum 500's? I do love em, just not on this car for some reason. Anyway, thanks as always!

Mike

Legit

PostSubject: Re: Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Centerline makes some really freakin nice wheels. They are basically custom. If you bypass summit and call the sales line directly at centerline, the prices are WAY cheaper.

Not sure if that helps any.

Evan
Back to top Go down
nasty187

PostSubject: Re: Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:02 pm

i like the first ones, another option is maybe a torque thrust wheel by weld just an option.I have looked at upgraded the gn wheels many time and i see the torque thrust with a blackj center and think hmmm maybe them...

PostSubject: Re: Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:20 pm

MikeyT wrote:
moparkid wrote:
Magnum 500's.

ROFL, I knew this was coming! Just under 4 hours. I thought to myself before posting Hummm, I wonder how long before Zac says Magnum 500's? I do love em, just not on this car for some reason. Anyway, thanks as always!

Mike

What about a color-matched set of steel's with dog dish hubcaps?
Back to top Go down
eLetoR
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Legit

PostSubject: Re: Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!   Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:04 am

How about these.

http://www.yearone.com/serverfiles/fbshopmain2.asp?cat=1

Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!   Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Well I arrived home today to see this waiting for me!

Yup, those are the rims from Crager thru Jegs. Go fucking figure! Also check out the cool JEGS cat I got with my order!

Mike

Legit

PostSubject: Re: Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!   Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Haha, nice.

Legit

PostSubject: Re: Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!   Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:54 pm

Wow.... ahhaha!

Legit

PostSubject: Re: Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!   Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:41 pm

Well i guess that's that.
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!   Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Sweet does that cat have spray on it???

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!   

Back to top Go down

Rim Change II Crager strikes back or doesn't strike back or does any!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1