Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Laxstreets Drift Days

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eLetoR
Legit
eLetoR

Laxstreets Drift Days Empty
PostSubject: Laxstreets Drift Days   Laxstreets Drift Days Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 2:28 am

We had a drift day at the La Crosse Fairgrounds Speedway today and are having one this next Saturday if anyone is interested. Lot's of good shit going down and low drivers entry fees (around $25). Here is a clip of one of the dudes, Jesse Ramos, that ran today.

Let me know if you would like any more details about this event.
Back to top Go down
eLetoR
Legit
eLetoR

PostSubject: Re: Laxstreets Drift Days   Laxstreets Drift Days Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:48 am

Nobody interested?
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Laxstreets Drift Days   Laxstreets Drift Days Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 4:31 am

We thought you LAX guys just sat around and argued about who broke who's car or who raped who at a party.....Didn't know you guys actually raced! LOL

I'm not big into the whole drifting thing, or I'd be there to spectate.
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Laxstreets Drift Days   Laxstreets Drift Days Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:24 pm

We have some drifters around here, not many are on this site though :/. I would go watch if Lax wasnt so far away...I know around here they drift at columbus 151 speedway if that helps....
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Laxstreets Drift Days   Laxstreets Drift Days Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:07 pm

Always thought drifting was cool but not cool enough to drive that far to watch.
Back to top Go down
eLetoR
Legit
eLetoR

PostSubject: Re: Laxstreets Drift Days   Laxstreets Drift Days Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:10 am

overblown wrote:
Always thought drifting was cool but not cool enough to drive that far to watch.

Well don't drive that far to just watch, come out and smoke some tires! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eLetoR
Legit
eLetoR

PostSubject: Re: Laxstreets Drift Days   Laxstreets Drift Days Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:17 am

Overboosting wrote:
We have some drifters around here, not many are on this site though :/. I would go watch if Lax wasnt so far away...I know around here they drift at columbus 151 speedway if that helps....

Do you know the site that the dudes in the video are on? It would be great to have some of those dudes come out to LAX or for us to come out to 151. Thanks for the heads up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laxstreets Drift Days   Laxstreets Drift Days Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Blackout wrote:
We thought you LAX guys just sat around and argued about who broke who's car or who raped who at a party.....Didn't know you guys actually raced! LOL

A lot of us LAX guys are into drifting/autocross. The arguments are just there to kill the time between the events.

So the Columbus 151 guys run every Thursday night?
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: Laxstreets Drift Days   Laxstreets Drift Days Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:52 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Laxstreets Drift Days   Laxstreets Drift Days Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Its Madison street cars .com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laxstreets Drift Days   Laxstreets Drift Days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laxstreets Drift Days
Page 1 of 1