Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tranny shop help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

tranny shop help Empty
PostSubject: tranny shop help   tranny shop help Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:40 pm

anyone know of any legit tranny shops that will put my clutch and tob fork in? i found some but too scared to have it done there.. the shops are ghetto as fizfuck...
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

tranny shop help Empty
PostSubject: Re: tranny shop help   tranny shop help Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:00 pm

You don't really need a tranny shop. Any competent mechanic should be able to help you out. Nate comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

tranny shop help Empty
PostSubject: Re: tranny shop help   tranny shop help Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:55 pm

If i was not out from a fucked shoulder id tell you take it some place else LOL. But seriously if i was at work i would have done it at a good price.......
Back to top Go down

tranny shop help Empty
PostSubject: Re: tranny shop help   tranny shop help Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:16 pm

come on u dont need a good shoulder to put it in..lol jk jk thanks tho... and ive been looking around at tranny shops but i'll check into other mechanics hopefully some luck
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

tranny shop help Empty
PostSubject: Re: tranny shop help   tranny shop help Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:25 pm

Maybe Excel...we both know they have pulled apart a certain srt multiple times lol
Back to top Go down

tranny shop help Empty
PostSubject: Re: tranny shop help   tranny shop help Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:32 pm

hahahahaha i wonder whos srt? lol and i really dont want them to tear apart my srt multiple times
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

tranny shop help Empty
PostSubject: Re: tranny shop help   tranny shop help Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:23 am

It could become as routine as oil changes.
Back to top Go down

tranny shop help Empty
PostSubject: Re: tranny shop help   tranny shop help Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:20 pm

well the car goes into beyond redline performance in green bay next friday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tranny shop help Empty
PostSubject: Re: tranny shop help   tranny shop help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tranny shop help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Recommendations-
Jump to: