Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cobalt SS TC

Go down 
+10
kthxbai
Petes71cam
Overboosting
U LK2LSE
GGevoX
XSFTLBS
Poncho Racing
Fuckin Schiller!!
STiedVR4Guy
bigbird94
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kthxbai
Legit

Cobalt SS TC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cobalt SS TC   Cobalt SS TC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:01 pm

Oh I missed that. I guess she doesn't like to have good resale value or quality? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Cobalt SS TC   Cobalt SS TC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:11 pm

Bad tune. Thats one of those rare stories that ignorant people based their purchases on. Ecotec lnf is a good motor with forged rod and crank. Brembo brakes. Better struts and shocks. And way better interior. Not great of course, its still gm. But honestly with 20k and no use for performance you could find something more suiting. But if she is sure you can find some good deals on cobaltss.net
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: Cobalt SS TC   Cobalt SS TC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:46 pm

I showed her a lot of other cars including the Maxima and a lot of Subarus, the Cobalt really just caught her eye. The only other thing she really hasnt completly wrote off would be a 4th gen Eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Poncho Racing

Poncho Racing

PostSubject: Re: Cobalt SS TC   Cobalt SS TC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:30 pm

^ not a big fan I've owned every other gen. and just couldn't see my self getting a fourth. Have her look at 3rd gens. their not to bad, get a 2000 gt V6 pretty good car and its loaded.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Cobalt SS TC   Cobalt SS TC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:34 pm

i know where there is a second gen turbo auto awd needs a couple parts but nothing to crazy. cheap too.
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: Cobalt SS TC   Cobalt SS TC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:52 am

I drove a rented fourth gen for a week while I was in Florida and absolutely hated it everything about it. Not to mention how ugly they are.

brnghrd i sent you a pm
Back to top Go down
Poncho Racing

Poncho Racing

PostSubject: Re: Cobalt SS TC   Cobalt SS TC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:46 am

bigbird94 wrote:
I drove a rented fourth gen for a week while I was in Florida and absolutely hated it everything about it. Not to mention how ugly they are.

brnghrd i sent you a pm

This! I hate them as well, in my opinion it goes as fallowed

1st gen=mans car
2nd gen=little more stylish so the women like them as well.
3rd gen= more of a chick car.
4th gen= biggest chick car they ever made.
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: Cobalt SS TC   Cobalt SS TC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:30 am

Poncho Racing wrote:
bigbird94 wrote:

brnghrd i sent you a pm

1st gen=mans car

Couldnt agree more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cobalt SS TC   Cobalt SS TC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:04 pm

a cobalt ss is just like the srt4... nice motors but crappy rest of the car... but i can agree that u can get an ss and get it tuned right they are pretty quick then.. brett surprised you didnt sell her a yellow TA?
Back to top Go down
bigbird94
Legit
bigbird94

PostSubject: Re: Cobalt SS TC   Cobalt SS TC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:36 pm

She likes the TA but needs fwd for winter
Back to top Go down
WWevoX
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Cobalt SS TC   Cobalt SS TC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:04 pm

I drove one when I was looking around for a car way back when and I was impressed. Was decently fast, didn't have nearly as bad of wheel hop as the SC and the car was overall comfortable while rocking ~30 mpg's.
Back to top Go down
91tsi
Legit
91tsi

PostSubject: Re: Cobalt SS TC   Cobalt SS TC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:51 pm

Poncho Racing wrote:
bigbird94 wrote:

brnghrd i sent you a pm

1st gen=mans car
Never heard is said better:) Dont get me wrong 2gs are pretty sexy but just to many issues that i dont like about them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cobalt SS TC   Cobalt SS TC - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cobalt SS TC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2