Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown Empty
PostSubject: white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown   white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:07 am

so I took University home. some guido douche that was by himself in a white 00-02 Celica GT-S was riding right next to me the whole time and kept downshifting and taking off like a fag. so just to humor him, I got to the beltline and hopped on and he followed. I slowed down, he got next to me and then just took off so I reeled him in immediately and then smoked him, then after I shut down I saw him coming flying back up so I put it back in 2nd, waited until he was like 2-3 cars back and punched it so that he couldn't get past me.

then I got off on Old Sauk and he followed me, so I turned left and was waiting at the red light to get back on to go home. he got behind me, then backed up, got to my right, rolled down his window and fucking threw a full 20oz bottle at my car.. it hit right at the B pillar petween the passenger windows. then he blew the red light and took off down Old Sauk.

all I could see of his license plate was that it was just a regular Wisconsin plate that started with 886. so if you see this faggot around somewhere, make sure to key his car and/or kick him in the nuts.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown   white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:00 am

Did it dent your car? What a fucking idiot. People like that deserve everything comming their way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown   white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:21 am

Hrm. I may or may not do something if I see his car. Anyone have any business cards? Lol
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown   white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:10 am

That suck big time.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown   white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:59 am

Sorry David, that fucking sucks. Like Blackout asked, did it do damage?

Mike
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown   white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:11 am

no, not damage other than the side of the car being sticky. but I'm still fucking mad nonetheless... it's the thought that counts.
Back to top Go down
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

PostSubject: Re: white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown   white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:25 pm

Time to fsu. I'm down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown   white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:40 pm

Wonder if he goes to QSL on Thursdays?
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown   white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:29 pm

Oh I forgot, the car had halo/led headlights and chrome tail lights too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown   white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:03 pm

mr.johnson wrote:
Time to fsu. I'm down.

Florida State again? Very Happy

And what a fuck face. Ill letcha know if I see him anywhere dood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown   white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Whys the guy gotta be a guido douche?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown   white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:51 pm

Terminator wrote:
Whys the guy gotta be a guido douche?

Settle down, Ronnie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown   white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

white Celica GT-S needs a beatdown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Spotted - Current or Potential Members-
Jump to: