Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date.

Go down 
+5
overblown
Blown91LX
347 LX
Disgustang
MikeyT
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date. Empty
PostSubject: Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date.   Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:21 pm

Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date.   Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Wow... hey who could turn that away?

Mike
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date.   Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:32 pm

So long as a fast car doesn't scare the piss out of you.... dude your car is not fast LOL
Back to top Go down
347 LX
Legit
347 LX

PostSubject: Re: Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date.   Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:37 pm

Lol at his weight standards. At least he's not picky!
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date.   Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Do I want to know how you found that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date.   Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:03 pm

I've seen that guy at some Auto classes I've had in the past couple months. Don't know what shop he works at, but the next one I go to I'm going to say "Aren't you the guy on CL?" then explain why I read his M4W ad....
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date.   Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:59 pm

brngrhd wrote:
So long as a fast car doesn't scare the piss out of you.... dude your car is not fast LOL

At least he offered to give a heads up before he punches it.
Back to top Go down
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

PostSubject: Re: Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date.   Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:01 am

Hahahahaha this guy hangs out at skunks shop in fitchburg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date.   Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:05 am

haha mad game bro
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date.   Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:11 am

This guy followed us to marcus theaters awhile back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date.   Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:13 am

He could to an oil change with that hair. And drive that car off a cliff.

Send Tim over to Skunk's and have him sign up here Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date.   Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:51 am

Uh wow....fast car....I am willing to bet my 5000 SUV can walk that thing!
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date.   Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:29 pm

i cant even read it, rolled down to the pics an immediately closed it
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date.   Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:43 pm

I remember this tool. He never could wait until the third beep, most of the time went on the first. Then he would throw the hazards on right away. He also said he was a taxi driver in chicago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date.   Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Zomg I drivez a jizz rocket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date.   Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention LADIES!!This guy needs a date.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Spotted - Current or Potential Members-
Jump to: