Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vette guy...

Go down 
+7
kp116
MikeyT
XSFTLBS
408 4 Eye
HoosierDaddy
Tusk
OJDAJUICEMAN
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

Vette guy... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vette guy...   Vette guy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:50 pm

the whole reason for that fat fuck running his mouth was some retard did a drift sestion around the parking lot and we yelled at him for being a retard....

that fat fucker didn't know what to do when he said why don't you come talk shit to my face then dwight and me headed over there but then candy ran past me and stopped dwight LOL. then later i was out trolling aroung and heard that same fat fuck say "can you even wipe your ass with those arms" i stopped and said yes he can and im sure he can wipe your ass all over the this parking lot..... then i yell across the parking lot to dwight and say "this fat fuck wants to know if you can wipe your ass.... "

some skinny chick saying that dwight and i could not out run her to wich we both train raped her i did lose to dwight im sure james can upload that in the appropriate section HA.

seeing video of mike beating up on a modded bike....

great night
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Vette guy...   Vette guy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:41 pm

i sported 3d glasses and tyes favorite gilligan hat all night as me and anthony wiped up a 6 liter GTO.

then we went back to the house and picked up the Fu. we raced a mazdaspeed protege and beep him consistently by five cars.

then bryan Johnson in the lexus wanted some from the Fu. hopefully james uploads that epic race. lol
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Vette guy...   Vette guy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:56 pm

^ Was that the black GTO at Rocky's with the kid? I want a piece of that one of these days.

Sounds like a good night Smile
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Vette guy...   Vette guy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:55 pm

yes it was the kid with the extremely long face at rockys. lol
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: Vette guy...   Vette guy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:24 pm

I hope this fuck head is out this up coming saturday! Was he by himself again or did he have a butt buddy with him this time?
Back to top Go down
JamesZ28
Legit
JamesZ28

PostSubject: Re: Vette guy...   Vette guy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:32 pm

kp116 wrote:
I hope this fuck head is out this up coming saturday! Was he by himself again or did he have a butt buddy with him this time?

He had his wife with him, but she seemed a bit embarrassed to say the least. Laughing
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Vette guy...   Vette guy... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:34 pm

Holy shit... that's about all I got! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vette guy...   Vette guy... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vette guy...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2