Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Franky's crazy ass

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mile_high51
Legit
mile_high51

Franky's crazy ass Empty
PostSubject: Franky's crazy ass   Franky's crazy ass Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:46 pm

So I'm sitting at the corner of W Johnson and Charter downtown, and the stop light goes green, and here comes Franky who damn near runs me off the road trying to hand me one of those flyers out his window in the middle of traffic. Razz

It was hilarious, and I had to throw the appreciation on here.

And btw franky, sorry i didn't grab the slip from you lol. I was just so dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

Franky's crazy ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Franky's crazy ass   Franky's crazy ass Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:52 pm

yea its all good..

didnt know it was you man
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

Franky's crazy ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Franky's crazy ass   Franky's crazy ass Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:55 pm

hahaha fuckin franks keep up the good work guy! I just signed up a kid with a mazda 3 sedan he had all tricked out.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

Franky's crazy ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Franky's crazy ass   Franky's crazy ass Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:10 pm

franks smashing up his car to get people on the site LOL what better way to let someone know that you think their car is nice then by smashing into it. LOL
Back to top Go down
spyderToph

spyderToph

Franky's crazy ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Franky's crazy ass   Franky's crazy ass Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:32 am

Peter MS3 wrote:
hahaha fuckin franks keep up the good work guy! I just signed up a kid with a mazda 3 sedan he had all tricked out.

Is it grey with a BFW on the back?
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

Franky's crazy ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Franky's crazy ass   Franky's crazy ass Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:22 am

It was grey with blacked out wheels and badges, but no wing.
Back to top Go down

Franky's crazy ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Franky's crazy ass   Franky's crazy ass Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:51 am

spyderToph wrote:
Peter MS3 wrote:

Is it grey with a BFW on the back?

Talkin about the one with purple HIDs as well?
Back to top Go down
spyderToph

spyderToph

Franky's crazy ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Franky's crazy ass   Franky's crazy ass Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:22 am

Coulda been it was during the day so they weren't on.
Back to top Go down

Franky's crazy ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Franky's crazy ass   Franky's crazy ass Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:27 pm

Yeah pretty sure you're talkin about my cousin, lol.
Back to top Go down

Franky's crazy ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Franky's crazy ass   Franky's crazy ass Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:21 pm

does ur cousin have a spoiler that looks like a whale tail? stock 5 spokes painted black with the kstyle front bumper like mine? about a month ago i was leaving work, and a titanium grey 3 sedan pulled in...when i was leaving so was he, he tried to show off by squeeling his tires and then cutting me off while i was leaving the parking lot...so i flew up on his ass.. havent seen him in the area since...would look nice if he took the spoiler off lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Franky's crazy ass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Franky's crazy ass   Franky's crazy ass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Franky's crazy ass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Spotted - Current or Potential Members-
Jump to: