Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my car went full on toyota last night...

Go down 
+5
kthxbai
t0nyb0l0gna91
MikeyT
240sxguy
OJDAJUICEMAN
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

my car went full on toyota last night... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:41 am

I have all of then except the 2nd one. I refuse to have that cat shit in my house.

But i always live my life 1 FAGGOTS at a time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:07 am

Terminator wrote:
I have all of then except the 2nd one. I refuse to have that cat shit in my house.

But i always live my life 1 FAGGOTS at a time

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Just when you think you know someone.... BTW I have the 2nd F&F movie on DVD. It is worse than Smokey and the Bandit 3.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:10 pm

I disagree. the second one is the most realistic and has the best actors in it hands down.....
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:53 pm

^ Ugh, those fuckers should of been shot for blowing a 1970 Challenger door off of its hinges like that! Also baby jesus cried when they crashed the camaro too!

Mike

I own all four of them too.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:25 pm

You are all on crack and meth mixed together and snorted off a hookers ass! Smokey and the bandit 3 is awsome! Better then the second one. And the 2nd F&F movie made me dizzy with all the foot and shifting shots let alone what Mikey said about the Challenger and Camaro. Paul Walker would not stop acting black and callin Tyrees "Cuzzz". If that dude were anymore white, he'd be clear.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:47 pm

you know he's a real OG 4 lyfe cuz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my car went full on toyota last night...   my car went full on toyota last night... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my car went full on toyota last night...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2