Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....

Go down 
+14
Bod89lx
Poncho Racing
LLcoolJames
Brendler84
JDMasfck
Fuckin Schiller!!
MikeyT
Disgustang
240sxguy
Tusk
408 4 Eye
347 LX
Petes71cam
XSFTLBS
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Empty
PostSubject: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:39 am

Just got a call from my wife in the last hour here..... Some dumb motherfucker just tried to get into the house. My daughter was still up, and this guy decided to open my screen door and was in the process of breaking down my door.... he apparently broke down the back door and was about a foot inside the house when Tank (my dog, 120lb Pit/Rott mix) went absolutely ballistic and scared him off. My wife came outside and yelled at him, and he takes off. She's on the phone with SP Dispatch when the guy COMES BACK and opens up the door to my t-bird! I guess Sun Prairie got his ass up the street, my wife went off on him and scared him away again.... they caught him up the street a bit. He was either drunk or on something apparently. He's a very lucky guy, because if the dog had got ahold of him he would have been dead. He's VERY protective of the house when I'm not home, and he knew it wasn't me by the way he reacted. The dog doesn't even get up out of bed when I come home making a ruckus........

Anyways, this is the third time in as many weeks someone has been drunk or whatever and been stumbling through our property. The police do nothing but sit on their asses waiting for calls, while this kind of shit happens. I can sit on my street all night and not see ONE squad car roll past. We've complained multiple times, our neighbors have complained, and we always get the same answer... they'll increase patrols. Every single time I go past Barnes off of main street, there is a squad idling there waiting for speeders.... all well and good, but when you have a known fucking problem, patrol the streets and be PROACTIVE about doing you damn job!

/rant

I just want this to happen ONCE when I'm home, the SP police would be lucky to find enough to put in a ziplock bag when I'm done with him. This is the LAST summer we are living here, we are moving before the winter hits.
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:13 am

Wow..glad to hear nobody was hurt.
Back to top Go down
347 LX
Legit
347 LX

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:18 am

I grew up there, and have no interest in living there.
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:13 am

347 LX wrote:
I grew up there, and have no interest in living there.
+1 It used to be a great place, Then it wasnt!
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:55 am

Sucks to hear. +1 on big ass dog though. He better have gotten some snacks Smile
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:18 am

That blows man, sorry to hear that but glad to hear everyone is safe.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:49 am

Scum prairie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:18 am

For home protection i always felt that,

Big mean mother fuckin dog>gun

Can't turn the dog on you. Plus you can walk along the street with you big rott and not get the cops called on you like people will in Madison if you're sporting your peice. I've got a 130lbs Rott but he is so friendly he would probably show the guy where i keep all my money
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:20 am

Sorry Kevin. Yeah Sun Prairie is not what it us to be as a place to live. I'm glad your family is ok.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:32 am

you should leave your door unlocked. next time he tries, let your dog tear him limb from limb and that will be one less piece of shit wandering the streets.
Back to top Go down
JDMasfck
Legit
JDMasfck

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:46 am

Sad thing is they rated Sun Prairie as one of the time cities to live in.. such BS>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:53 am

A buddy of mine knows a guy that lives on Allied Dr and has a Mastiff. Leaves his door wide open.
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:41 pm

JDMasfck wrote:
Sad thing is they rated Sun Prairie as one of the time cities to live in.. such BS>>

Now they just named Middleton one of the best cities to live.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:59 pm

Terminator wrote:
A buddy of mine knows a guy that lives on Allied Dr and has a Mastiff. Leaves his door wide open.

A surgeon I'm working with today has one. They live a bit out in the sticks..... got it for protection.

My dog is too old to care. Once in a while something will get her riled up, but it doesn't last too long. She's gonna be 15 this Feb. Shocked
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Terminator wrote:
I had a Great Dane! people walking down the street would cross to the other side shen she was outside!And the garbage man wouldnt pick up the garbage unless she was in the house.
Back to top Go down
Brendler84
Legit
Brendler84

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:13 pm

My dog used to bark at anything that walked into our house, a guy came to our door and said his car broke down and asked to use our phone, our door was locked and he kicked the bottom glass in. My dog got a piece of his jeans, unfortunately that dogs got a brain tumor now and cant hear or see anything. Glad to hear nobody got hurt though!
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:21 pm

You should move to madison
Back to top Go down
Poncho Racing

Poncho Racing

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:32 pm

Here is my German rot.... He's about 175-200 Lbs. I have him chained to an old small block 350 chevy and he'll drag that around if he wants to. They make perfect guard dogs and family dogs as well.

I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Hatche10
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:18 pm

Yea but it would 3 or 4 guys to carry out all your money!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terminator wrote:

Can't turn the dog on you. Plus you can walk along the street with you big rott and not get the cops called on you like people will in Madison if you're sporting your peice. I've got a 130lbs Rott but he is so friendly he would probably show the guy where i keep all my money
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:24 pm

Thanks guys. Yeah, everybody is okay. I looked up this little douchebag on CCap today and he has a record from today all the way back to 2002 where he was charged with 2 counts of burglary..... the other stuff ranges from DC, bail-jumping, resisting arrest, obstruction, ect ect ect.... Just your everyday stand-up citizen. Rolling Eyes He was charged with "Unlawful Trespass" by the SP Police Department....... which is letting this asshole off too easy IMHO. He has a history of stupid shit that he obviously hasn't learned from. I chewed out the responding officer over the phone, asking why in the hell he was only being charged with that. He had the balls to ask me what I THOUGHT he should be charged with. He got real quiet and lost his attitude when I gave him 4 separate statute numbers and the reasoning behind them, along with his past history. He said that its "possible" that they will amend the criminal complaint at a later date.

Sure, we'll fucking throw people in jail for carrying around some pot, but when it comes to home invasion, we let them the fuck back out. Evil or Very Mad

We have guns in the house, but the Dog is a better deterrent IMHO. Nothing better than a dog that can literally rip an arm or leg off of a crook. Plus, he's awesome with the family.

Anyways, we are looking into renting a house this fall, since we want to wait to buy until I'm out of school and know where we are going to be..... we'll see what happens.

"Scum Prairie" indeed......
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:41 pm

I used to leave my keys in the car too!

I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... 299065_2116927356372_1041362395_32386181_8077634_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:54 pm

Bod89lx wrote:
Yea but it would 3 or 4 guys to carry out all your money!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terminator wrote:

Shocked
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:18 am

408 4 Eye wrote:
I used to leave my keys in the car too!

I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... 299065_2116927356372_1041362395_32386181_8077634_n

Haha, no shit. Awesome dog.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:56 am

That dog is awesome. I have always wanted a Great Dane but don't know that I would tolerate having a dog that lives such a short life very well (8-10yr). They are badass though.
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:12 pm

240sxguy wrote:
That dog is awesome. I have always wanted a Great Dane but don't know that I would tolerate having a dog that lives such a short life very well (8-10yr). They are badass though.
I had to put her down on MLK day! She was 8 1/2. But that dog was the greatest one I ever had!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....   I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm about sick and tired of Sun Prairie....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: