Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That new guy who bought the black dsm with the faded paint from mark at middleton ford

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

That new guy who bought the black dsm with the faded paint from mark at middleton ford Empty
PostSubject: That new guy who bought the black dsm with the faded paint from mark at middleton ford   That new guy who bought the black dsm with the faded paint from mark at middleton ford Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:12 pm

You were behind me in the taco bell drive through on east was at like 1:30 am. I was DDing for some friends in a really gay light purple honda fit.
Back to top Go down
fokus83

fokus83

That new guy who bought the black dsm with the faded paint from mark at middleton ford Empty
PostSubject: Re: That new guy who bought the black dsm with the faded paint from mark at middleton ford   That new guy who bought the black dsm with the faded paint from mark at middleton ford Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:56 pm

LLcoolJames wrote:
You were behind me in the taco bell drive through on east was at like 1:30 am. I was DDing for some friends in a really gay light purple honda fit.

Props for doing the designated driver thing.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: That new guy who bought the black dsm with the faded paint from mark at middleton ford   That new guy who bought the black dsm with the faded paint from mark at middleton ford Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:58 pm

fokus83 wrote:
LLcoolJames wrote:

Props for doing the designated driver thing.

he ment drunk driving. motherfuckers needed some taco's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That new guy who bought the black dsm with the faded paint from mark at middleton ford   That new guy who bought the black dsm with the faded paint from mark at middleton ford Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:57 pm

Oh yeah I was wondering if someone knew the car since some people were lookin at it. But yeah I live like a mile or so from the tbell and was hungry lol! Hey nothing wrong with a Honda Fit lol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That new guy who bought the black dsm with the faded paint from mark at middleton ford   That new guy who bought the black dsm with the faded paint from mark at middleton ford Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That new guy who bought the black dsm with the faded paint from mark at middleton ford
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Spotted - Current or Potential Members-
Jump to: