Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This years dsm/evo shootout!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kp116
Legit
kp116

This years dsm/evo shootout! Empty
PostSubject: This years dsm/evo shootout!   This years dsm/evo shootout! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:28 pm

One hell of a time!!! We took my car and J's sl-r! Peepers drove the sl-r for autocross and did pretty well! Video's coming shortly. Peepers managed to pull off a 11.9 with the sl-r babying it out of the hole!

On friday I drove my shit box to the track and ran a 9.95 @ 137mph with a 1.42 60' on the e.t. streets with 30psi in them! That track definetly hooks!!!! Unfortunetly on my first round of qualifying I'm pretty sure I broke my tcase and just said screw it for the rest of the day. Yes after four years of beating on this thing I finally broke something!!!! I will post up the video when I get it.

The kentucky guys were there with two of their auto awd 1g's and they made it to the finals for the quick 16 but unfortunetly the pass before a guy blew his engine so they just decided to split the money. Jesse abele with the red talon aka "red rocket" reset the auto awd record twice!! The current record was set at 8.62 and one of his passes was a 8.51 and backed it up with a 8.45!! Its good to see the record going back to these guys!