Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Made A Huge Mistake

Go down 
+10
Tusk
ma70tt
mdanielp
Bod89lx
saucemaxx
Disgustang
HoosierDaddy
408 4 Eye
t0nyb0l0gna91
2jz-U-Ltr
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

I Made A Huge Mistake Empty
PostSubject: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:38 am

I thought it would be cool to bring the car scene in Madison together and be a big group and have big meets and be friends and that kind of bullshit but I was completely wrong.

It was better when people hated each other and had someone to gun for and races meant something and there was just a lot more to do.

Now I go to the lot, there's nobody to race because everyone knows everything about each others cars and I have to pretend to like and or be interested in what you boring fucks have to say. It's really ruined the fun of it for me because I was happiest when I hated you all.

Here is a list of things about you that I either hate or dont give a fuck about:
I don't give a fuck what kind of racing you like
I dont give a shit about your stupid wife and what you are or are not allowed to do
I dont care or want to know about your personal life or problems
I dont care how much you drank last night
I hate that you tell people about your car and then lie about the power it makes
I hate that you dont hate me nearly as much as you should
I hate your dog
I dont give a fuck if roll racing is gay
I dont give a fuck if dig racing is gay
Drag racing does not mean you're a good driver
I think you're a joke because you went and bought a car and now think you're a badass
Fox bodies are fucking disgusting but are 10% better than turbo buicks

This place needs more hate and more smaller groups and less of this hand holding lets be friends bullshit. I dont want to go stand in a parking lot and look at your stupid little faces anymore.

Mostly I'm just going out on my own because next year I will have a car to race and I'm not coming to the lot to get one race and then have you little hens stand around and cackle about who can race me without getting beat and all you old guys keep your cars home till its fast enough to win like usual.

I think this whole site should be shut down starting today and brought back up next summer right before automotion. Then maybe there will be some competition in this town again instead of a faggot love fest of queers standing around in a parking lot trying to decide who might race who just so long as everyone can win.

Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:47 am

i agree...standing around in parking lots has gotten old

i never understood why people would spend a ton of money on cars and never, ever think about racing them...your all queers
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:58 am

Hmmmm. There was alot of entertainment standing in a parking lot tonight!
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:00 am

compared to sitting at home with your wife, im sure it is a lot of fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:02 am

408 4 Eye wrote:

sure was...lots of racing too, with cars nobody knew anything about. But ok.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:02 am

408 4 Eye wrote:

Were you the entertainment or just standing around watching other people like usual?

Last edited by Peaches on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:03 am

LegaSTi wrote:
My wife is actually more fun thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:12 am

there were quite a few people out with a lot of boosted cars who were down to race...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:56 am

408 4 Eye wrote:
LegaSTi wrote:
My wife is actually more fun thank you!

This is true, his wife is fun.

I don't know personally, but Dwight thinks the world of her.

And I agree with penisms3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:00 am

Well said, Peach. I don't know if the age and generation gap that exists here or what, but I just want to have fun with my own car. I don't give a flying fuck who has the fastest car on the board (KP), or who has the shiniest, but at least when everyone was clown shoes and spinning bowties it made things more interesting on the weekends.

I could type a novel here, but I'm not going to. Too many people get clown shoes and spinning bowties over sftuff typed on the internet. This site was created to not be The faggot boyscout site that\'s full of faggots. This site was created because The new Nite Tunerz site turned into a tourbus full of asian kids and honkey ricers.

And I agree about Foxbodies Cool

Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:19 am

I agree with some points made by penis

Also in less seriousness, everyone should sell their cars and start over because it would make it more exciting

Last edited by nightrunner06 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:46 am

Back to top Go down
saucemaxx
Legit
saucemaxx

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:07 am

I don't give a fuck about this thread, it was too long and boring so I stopped reading it, I don't give a fuck about what you hate, and I hate what you don't give a fuck about (and at the same time I don't give a fuck)
Back to top Go down
http://www.vimeo.com/sharpshooter
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:40 am

Cliff notes : this guy ^ above, " don't give a fuck.
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:57 am

Funny how the guy that hates everything and doesnt give a fuck still comes on here to talk about it??? Plus stills goes out and stands in a parking lot. Well penis you could just go fuck yourself and then not go on the internet and tell anybody about it and when your car is ready come the fuck out and fuck everybody up!!!!! Ok how's that for not getting along. Also anybody with a F-Body or G-Body or Foxbody or any Mopar and for god dam sure any gay azz fucking import can go fuck themselfs also.

BTW who is going out tonight???
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:58 am

I would love to but the wife is on call so i have to be here....

edit: And i hate all you fags. you should all go hang out with rippy the razor

I Made A Huge Mistake Rippy_the_razor
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:03 pm

Hey fuck you lefty!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:07 pm

rippy the razor how original Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:11 pm

this ones for you tony

I Made A Huge Mistake 162019_178069158879206_1365752_n
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:32 pm

You can all lick my balls from behind
Back to top Go down
mdanielp

mdanielp

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:32 pm

Bod89lx wrote:
Funny how the guy that hates everything and doesnt give a fuck still comes on here to talk about it??? Plus stills goes out and stands in a parking lot. Well penis you could just go fuck yourself and then not go on the internet and tell anybody about it and when your car is ready come the fuck out and fuck everybody up!!!!! Ok how's that for not getting along. Also anybody with a F-Body or G-Body or Foxbody or any Mopar and for god dam sure any gay azz fucking import can go fuck themselfs also.

BTW who is going out tonight???

I'm coming out and since peach bitch has sand in her vagina, I will make sure to put on my clown suit so she can have some fun and not stand around in her normal fashion attending the sasuage festival.
Back to top Go down
http://www.genesisspeedshop.com
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:08 pm

wtf? evryone hates it when im rilin' everybody up so i stop. now all you pussy fucks with slowwwww ass cars are whinin' about how you made things. its ur bed/sleep in it.

on another note, in a couple weeks ill split all your wigs wide open and ur buddies if they aint skeered. then you can all make excuses about why im faster, my car is shinier, im a better driver, etc an ill get back to shit talkin' again, like it should be. hopefully all you dirt pushers dont whine about that. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Just for you Peter..... because I'm bored at work.

No one has shown hate for rally racing..... till now
My wife and I are having issues right now so I hate that shit too.
I still think I have a bit of stomach flu. I've taken 4 shits since I've been here on my 12 hr day today. At least they're firming up and I'm not squirting stew out of my ass.
I had a double captain and coke last night.
I just tell people I have no idea what power it makes, it better be more than stock though.
How can you hate for entertainment such as this.
I hate my dog also because she is getting old and pissing and shitting everywhere.
I give two squirts either way.
I give two squirts either way.
This is very true. I agree, something is going to be hated here.
I do talk a lot of shit.
What's a turbo Buick? I thought all G-Bodies were Monte Carlos!?

AND FOR FUCKS SAKE................. someone post some boobie pics to make things all better. I'm at work, blah, blah, fired, pansey nurses might get offended, blah, blah
I Made A Huge Mistake Attachment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Quote :
I just tell people I have no idea what power it makes, it better be more than stock though.

Wink

Quote :
I do talk a lot of shit.

You act like you're the only one.

Quote :
What's a turbo Buick? I thought all G-Bodies were Monte Carlos!?

Might as well be.

Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:36 pm

Tusk you're the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Made A Huge Mistake   I Made A Huge Mistake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Made A Huge Mistake
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: