Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silver WRX on Sat night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Silver WRX on Sat night Empty
PostSubject: Silver WRX on Sat night   Silver WRX on Sat night Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:51 am

Not sure whether or not he is a member of this forum, but his fly by on east wash gave me a good look at his tail lights.
I'm pretty sure he was taunting me or wanted to race but I have no chance against such cars plus its east wash.
It was a silver WRX with what appeared to be some pretty nice bright HIDs, figured someone knows this person.
I don't really know anyone but yep that was me next to your subaru if you belong to this forum. Surprised. dunno.
(just a quick ramble lol, didn't really have much to say besides spotted someone.)
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Silver WRX on Sat night   Silver WRX on Sat night Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:24 am

was it a bug eye
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Silver WRX on Sat night   Silver WRX on Sat night Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:03 am

couldve possibly been my cousin, ill ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silver WRX on Sat night   Silver WRX on Sat night Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Mclovin23 wrote:
was it a bug eye

Yeah dunno, it was dark and had HIDs that is all I recall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver WRX on Sat night   Silver WRX on Sat night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver WRX on Sat night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Spotted - Current or Potential Members-
Jump to: