Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Detailing supplies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

Detailing supplies Empty
PostSubject: Detailing supplies   Detailing supplies Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:04 pm

I'm looking at putting my order in really soon through Showroomfx.com (formerly known as Tropi-care). It's about time to get stocked up for the summer.

I know we all have our own preferences on this stuff but if some wanted to try out their product, I'd be more than happy to see if we couldn't get a large order discount going. They are semi-active on my GTO forum and I could see if they might do anything for us. I'm looking at over $100 by myself.

Tidbits:
Their tire/tirm dressing got a better review than Adams VRT on autopia
I prefer their plush microfibers more than the ones I just got on an Adam's group buy. Adams seem rougher, but they haven't been through the wash yet.....
I prefer their waffle drying towels more than the ones I just got on an Adam's group buy. They're larger.

Hmmmm...... must be working on their new site. Half of the stuff I threw in my wish list the other day is not listed on the main page anymore.

Holding until further notice ghostrider
Back to top Go down

Detailing supplies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: