Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello

Go down 
+25
Ryan97
Mclovin23
91tsi
Petes71cam
OJDAJUICEMAN
Thunderballs
XSFTLBS
00camaro
kp116
06evo9se
STiedVR4Guy
32vApe
teggyracer18
nasty187
MacGruber
fokus83
240sxguy
JDMasfck
WWevoX
HoosierDaddy
Disgustang
408 4 Eye
2jz-U-Ltr
Poncho Racing
Overboosting
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:19 pm

kp116 wrote:
kcart wrote:
It was koa fond du lac camp grounds
So anyway I'm looking for a run 4cyl vs 4cyl street tires no drag/street tire and no awd. Who's up for the challenge ?
those are some pretty retarded stips....

Well.... since it came from a Goddamned retard, it makes perfect semse. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Im with peter on this one. he came to our site because some of us went there..... the reason we went there was BS and what one of our members did there was not cool.... people on this site bitch about not having races but then shit on people when they do as about races. how about this does anyone really give two fucking shits if chad lied about who he was or what he has for a car? IT IS THE FUCKING INTERNET. I could say i have a lambo viper or something else but when i show up it is what it is and people will set up races that fit what i bring. so how about all the haters STFU and let him bring his car down and we race.
Back to top Go down
00camaro
Legit
00camaro

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:43 pm

I don’t like how he called out any 4cyl that cannot hook so if it has any HP at all he has a chance then in case we have a car that fits his BS callout he bitches out and says his clutch is being replaced. He might be a good guy but his callout was BS.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:50 pm

yup it was and when he got down here someone would race him if he wants to drive all the way down here not take the races we have who cares. if he comes down and say ah hell might as well take a swing at a GN or wrx or a honda then we have a race if not we are still not out anything.
Back to top Go down
408 4 Eye
Legit
408 4 Eye

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:13 pm

That hood is ugly no matter the color.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:08 pm

408 4 Eye wrote:
Back to top Go down

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Steve wrote:
Im with peter on this one. he came to our site because some of us went there..... the reason we went there was BS and what one of our members did there was not cool.... people on this site bitch about not having races but then shit on people when they do as about races. how about this does anyone really give two fucking shits if chad lied about who he was or what he has for a car? IT IS THE FUCKING INTERNET. I could say i have a lambo viper or something else but when i show up it is what it is and people will set up races that fit what i bring. so how about all the haters STFU and let him bring his car down and we race.

I don't bitch about not having races. I'm too slow anyhoo. Except when I drive my Viper on the internet drunken

00camaro wrote:
I don’t like how he called out any 4cyl that cannot hook so if it has any HP at all he has a chance then in case we have a car that fits his BS callout he bitches out and says his clutch is being replaced. He might be a good guy but his callout was BS.

I'm with Mike on this. That is why I threw my car at him.

408 4 Eye wrote:

cheers
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:17 pm

I actually like the hood. Would I buy one? Probably not.. but it looks decent IMO.
Back to top Go down

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:36 pm

This thread is about this gay.....

Hello - Page 4 Steve_11

Back to top Go down

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:29 am

Sleep

Last edited by kcart on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:36 am

Sleep

Last edited by kcart on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:01 am

Sleep

Last edited by kcart on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:08 am

Sleep

Last edited by kcart on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:03 am

Idc how old the kid is that shit is pure rice. If you think age has anything to do with it you're wrong. I drove a 67 big block charger in high school, project car basicly bought for 3k and a 68 torino. Bought it for $800. If they looked that shitty my old man would have drown me.

And you are using an 05 cobra rearend eh? Those 05 Cobras are pretty rare seeing they didnt build one. You talk with a rubber asshole.

Back to top Go down

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:12 pm

No

Last edited by kcart on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thunderballs
Legit

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:26 pm

He was telling you there is no such thing as an 05 cobra. Which is true.

The stuff you copy and pasted there says nothing of an 05 cobra.
Back to top Go down

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:40 pm

machine gun

Last edited by kcart on Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:52 pm

kcart wrote:
1twisted6 wrote:
This just goes to show what a fucking idiot this Chad is.

1st he says he has a Neon & wants to race, then in his next breath says he can't race because the rearend is broke, of which he was caught at this lie, then all of a sudden the clutch is out, then he's the pivot man in a circlejerk the following weekend.

This fuckstain is so full of shit from his asshole both ways. I feel sorry for the members of his "club". It sounds as though the people who came down last weekend were OK. This stupid mook..... not so much.

BTW dipshit, your Honduh looks 10x better in your avatar than the piss yellow it really is. I'd save my pennies for a new paintjob if I were you. cheers
sorry for all the response just reading back twisted I can say I'm a nice guy but that's for your to judge. Some of you seen my vid of my rear blowing on the dyno and yes my clutch did go out since it wad a stock clutch and just couldn't take the torque anymore so I needed to by a staged clutch. The s2000 rear ends tend to blow from a hard dig and I need a 05 cobra modded rear so I don't keep blowing them. My car is yellow but I thought about the lambo orange , nasty you are right about the street racing but that was only locally because the cops keep finding us and everyone to there future great grand kids would come, freaking narks don't ruined it for us and I was looking out for the members in our club , sorry about lying about who I was . I'm looking forward on meeting you guys down there. Also nasty you know I posted I was going down to WIR to race my S , hopefully they will let me run because of having a convertible with no huge roll bar . So let's all start on a new note , sound good? I'll post pics of the rear and clutch for the ones who think I'm just bs them .

You ain't no David Copperfield, we see through every bit of your smoke & mirrors bullshit.

You're a hack at best.......

You want to make ammends & start fresh huh? Well, first off, start with getting your stories straight. Next, don't tell us you're building a car with parts from a car that doesn't even exist.

Terminator wrote:
Idc how old the kid is that shit is pure rice. If you think age has anything to do with it you're wrong. I drove a 67 big block charger in high school, project car basicly bought for 3k and a 68 torino. Bought it for $800. If they looked that shitty my old man would have drown me.

And you are using an 05 cobra rearend eh? Those 05 Cobras are pretty rare seeing they didnt build one. You talk with a rubber asshole.

Laughing I'm gonna upgrade to an '89 GNX torque arm setup next spring. The standard 4-link on my '88 doesn't hook at all.
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:30 pm

^ give a better example. no one is going to understand that old man bullshit.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nasty187

nasty187

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:52 pm

1twisted6 wrote:
kcart wrote:
1twisted6 wrote:
This just goes to show what a fucking idiot this Chad is.

1st he says he has a Neon & wants to race, then in his next breath says he can't race because the rearend is broke, of which he was caught at this lie, then all of a sudden the clutch is out, then he's the pivot man in a circlejerk the following weekend.

This fuckstain is so full of shit from his asshole both ways. I feel sorry for the members of his "club". It sounds as though the people who came down last weekend were OK. This stupid mook..... not so much.

BTW dipshit, your Honduh looks 10x better in your avatar than the piss yellow it really is. I'd save my pennies for a new paintjob if I were you. cheers
sorry for all the response just reading back twisted I can say I'm a nice guy but that's for your to judge. Some of you seen my vid of my rear blowing on the dyno and yes my clutch did go out since it wad a stock clutch and just couldn't take the torque anymore so I needed to by a staged clutch. The s2000 rear ends tend to blow from a hard dig and I need a 05 cobra modded rear so I don't keep blowing them. My car is yellow but I thought about the lambo orange , nasty you are right about the street racing but that was only locally because the cops keep finding us and everyone to there future great grand kids would come, freaking narks don't ruined it for us and I was looking out for the members in our club , sorry about lying about who I was . I'm looking forward on meeting you guys down there. Also nasty you know I posted I was going down to WIR to race my S , hopefully they will let me run because of having a convertible with no huge roll bar . So let's all start on a new note , sound good? I'll post pics of the rear and clutch for the ones who think I'm just bs them .

You ain't no David Copperfield, we see through every bit of your smoke & mirrors bullshit.

You're a hack at best.......

You want to make ammends & start fresh huh? Well, first off, start with getting your stories straight. Next, don't tell us you're building a car with parts from a car that doesn't even exist.

Terminator wrote:

Laughing I'm gonna upgrade to an '89 GNX torque arm setup next spring. The standard 4-link on my '88 doesn't hook at all.
you sure you don't want to get a 90? i was positive the 90's were the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ripsnortin.net
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:05 pm

I tell you how you can make 'ammends".

Let some of us join up on FVI instead of acting like children hiding behind your keyboards. Weren't there some threats from over there about 'shutting us down" or something?
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:57 pm

StrokedZ wrote:

Let some of us join up on FVI instead of acting like children hiding behind your keyboards. Weren't there some threats from over there about 'shutting us down" or something?

part of this is when someone from here got in and messed with their stuff locked them out of their own youtube vids.....
Back to top Go down

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:08 pm

kcart wrote:
you are correct my bad after researching , inline pro told me that on the phone , so anyways its from a 05 mustang

Well no shit....... Fuckin ricer.

You still dont know wtf you're talking about. An 8.8 IRS on an 05 Mustang GT?! I dont think so. Try again.

Last edited by Terminator on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:11 pm

StrokedZ wrote:

I told some of them they could keep their boy scouts card today when they were walking around recruiting. Some of those guys shoulda saved the money they spent on green spray paint and bought new jeans.
Back to top Go down

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Terminator wrote:
StrokedZ wrote:

I told some of them they could keep their boy scouts card today when they were walking around recruiting. Some of those guys shoulda saved the money they spent on green spray paint and bought new jeans.

Larry the cable ricer was the best!!! I went right up to them and asked where Chaz Bono was, he couldn't be there today because he's working. But the Hillbilly boy with the Acura full of speed dents said he was coming down tonight to run. I told him to bring his friends Very Happy

I did talk with there VP, and he was a very nice guy. Introduced himself, shook hands, and introduced me to a couple of there other guys who were also very polite and friendly...... Like myself king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: