Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around

Go down 
+10
OJDAJUICEMAN
t0nyb0l0gna91
overblown
spyderToph
franky.C
MikeyT
Mclovin23
2jz-U-Ltr
kthxbai
Blown91LX
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Leg humping usually ensues whenever a girl signs up on any car forum haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:34 am

hahaha..yea come on guys..u could have guessed a girl like me is taken Smile sometimes i think hes with me BECAUSE of my car! Wink
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:13 pm

mzdagrl3 wrote:
hahaha..yea come on guys..u could have guessed a girl like me is taken Smile sometimes i think hes with me BECAUSE of my car! Wink

I wish my girl liked cars. but if i was him i would slip you a rapey and steal your car and drive off into the midnight..
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:16 pm

I don't think I would want to date a girl that was into cars. Not sure why, but I imagine it not going well.
Back to top Go down
mile_high51
Legit
mile_high51

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:26 pm

McMuffDiver wrote:
mzdagrl3 wrote:

I wish my girl liked cars. but if i was him i would slip you a rapey and steal your car and drive off into the midnight..

"slip you a rapey"???

lol wtf
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:26 pm

hangover reference.. lol
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:31 pm

Peter MS3 wrote:
I don't think I would want to date a girl that was into cars. Not sure why, but I imagine it not going well.

It does not go well. They want you to fix the car all the time. If you cant fix it you better have a friend that can. They always want to drive, doesnt matter that your car can out perform her turd in every fucking way. They think "since i have a car i can handle his just like he can" fucking wrong! The list goes on. Lol
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:39 pm

LOL those are pretty much the exact things I was thinking of...especially the "her always wanting to drive" part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:39 pm

Blown91LX wrote:
Peter MS3 wrote:

It does not go well. They want you to fix the car all the time. If you cant fix it you better have a friend that can. They always want to drive, doesnt matter that your car can out perform her turd in every fucking way. They think "since i have a car i can handle his just like he can" fucking wrong! The list goes on. Lol

In your example, yes. That girl lays down thinking her car will be faster when she gets up Laughing

Some of you already know that Ms. Moparkid is an auto technican. She fixes her own shit, which is nice. She also doesn't stick me with a slew of parts she was "gonna pay me back" for, like the last cunt I dated. I like the fact she wants to drive her own car when we're cruising/going to car shows, I always enjoy silence Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:46 pm

Silence is good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:29 pm

lol yea i get that, i know girls who are like that..but...im different.

i pay for all my own shit...if i cant install it myself, i find someone who can help or teach me, im not afraid to get my hands dirty..i love working on my own car.

i let him drive my car, just dont like the way he drives it...sometimes it feels like i have more balls then he does lol

ive gotten him 2 cars in my name, and currently let him drive both of mine whenever he wants..(hes inbetween cars right now)

plus...i kno my cars not fast..and i dont act like it is...BUT..she looks fuckin sexy, and i AM cocky about that Smile lol
Back to top Go down
franky.C
Legit
franky.C

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:31 pm

mzdagrl3 wrote:
i know my cars not fast..and i dont act like it is...BUT..she looks fuckin sexy, and i AM cocky about that Smile lol

this is what i tell everyone about my sexy beast!!!! lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:35 pm

lol yea when ppl say their cars faster then mine..im always like..yea..ur probly right, but itll never look as good as mine! Smile
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:12 am

mzdagrl3 wrote:
lol yea when ppl say their cars faster then mine..im always like..yea..ur probly right, but itll never look as good as mine! Smile

Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 O_rly_owl
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:51 am

She clearly hasnt seen my civic yet. Peope need to get on my level. Lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:44 pm

all civics look the same...yea ive seen some clean ones..but overall they dont really impress me.. everyone has one, theyre a little over rated ..no offense. silent
Back to top Go down
mile_high51
Legit
mile_high51

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:47 pm

^^^you should keep a better eye out for sarcasm^^^

...no offense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Best looking Mazda was the RX-7.... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:20 pm

Jason wrote:
Best looking Mazda was the RX-7.... lol!

This man speaks the truth.
A clean FC or FD makes me melt inside, lol.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:39 am

Your insides are weak and gross
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:11 pm

deff. my fav car... saw a clean ass black rx7 today..92-94.. driver was probly in his 40's... i was rollin in my eclipse tho since my mazdas gettin fixed... gave me a tingly feeling in my pants for sure Smile lol
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:25 pm

i have to say they are def hit or miss for me. but when one is done right, they look sick for sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:30 pm

i love them stock/modded...either way...id do anything to own one....maybe one day Smile bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:09 pm

mzdagrl3 wrote:
deff. my fav car... saw a clean ass black rx7 today..92-94.. driver was probly in his 40's... i was rollin in my eclipse tho since my mazdas gettin fixed... gave me a tingly feeling in my pants for sure Smile lol

You are the only girl I know to ever use that quote.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:05 pm

and in no way is that a bad thing. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around   Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just had my springs installed! Progress- 1.3'' all around
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next