Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New (used) wheels for the gto...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sutherlacd27
Legit

New (used) wheels for the gto... Empty
PostSubject: New (used) wheels for the gto...   New (used) wheels for the gto... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:53 pm

For the past 3 months or so I have really been pushing my tires to the edge of their life and after pricing tires countless times I notcied I could actually save money by just buying a set of wheels with good tires on them. The search took me a little while but I think I came out on top with this buy. Went from 17s to 18s with tires that are basically new cheaper than any tires I found for the 17s. Let me know what you guys think.

New (used) wheels for the gto... 100_2806

New (used) wheels for the gto... 100_2804
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: New (used) wheels for the gto...   New (used) wheels for the gto... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:34 pm

They look good.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: New (used) wheels for the gto...   New (used) wheels for the gto... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Nice find! When did you buy those? I think I saw them listed on craigslist. Great price. They look good on the car. Nice.
Back to top Go down
sutherlacd27
Legit

PostSubject: Re: New (used) wheels for the gto...   New (used) wheels for the gto... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:30 pm

240sxguy wrote:
Nice find! When did you buy those? I think I saw them listed on craigslist. Great price. They look good on the car. Nice.

picked them up a week ago. and yeah they were on craigslist in chicago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New (used) wheels for the gto...   New (used) wheels for the gto... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: New (used) wheels for the gto...   New (used) wheels for the gto... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:47 pm

looks real nice.
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: New (used) wheels for the gto...   New (used) wheels for the gto... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:24 pm

looks good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New (used) wheels for the gto...   New (used) wheels for the gto... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:40 pm

looks good, i just got rid of my 18's and switched to 15's to get more traction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New (used) wheels for the gto...   New (used) wheels for the gto... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New (used) wheels for the gto...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Garage-
Jump to: