Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)

Go down 
+4
Disgustang
HoosierDaddy
240sxguy
Tusk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)  Empty
PostSubject: Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)    Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Ack, I think this is going to get bad quick. I wasn't planning on doing this, this soon. I had offered to move out if she wanted to stay until we got out of our lease. Well I got a txt this afternoon saying she wants to stay. I was planing on doing this in a couple of weeks, but that isn't the case. Is anyone free this weekend to do single load? It's like a 5 mile drive for one place to the other within Madison. I just need to get the sectional entertainment center and TV / stereo shit outtie. Nothing a girl couldn't lift.

608.206.4262... I rarely pickup FYI.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)    Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:11 pm

I am tied up for the weekend, if you know someone with a hitch I have a 4x8 utility trailer you would be welcome to use. No sides on it FYI.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)    Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Thanks for the offer.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)    Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:57 pm

I have a truck and trailer if need be. Bring it on.

If you can get past my current reputation around here ( I rip people off) Laughing

Last edited by nightrunner06 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)    Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:02 pm

I have a truck and small trailer but can lift anything
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)    Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:12 pm

You damn pansies who can't lift anything Smile Working on some muscle......
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)    Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:12 pm

brngrhd wrote:

Fuckin' showoff.
Back to top Go down
baileyracing
Legit
baileyracing

PostSubject: Re: Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)    Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:21 pm

I'm available Sunday with just a longbox truck. Let me know if u need help still
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)    Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:54 pm

Sounds like Saturday. Still working on some muscle, just waiting to hear back from someone. I don't have any damn boxes! Bleh.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)    Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:34 pm

240sxguy wrote:
brngrhd wrote:

Fuckin' showoff.

LOL oops. To be honest i enjoy helping people move just ask Chris Matt and Peter. This time all i got is the truck and trailer and whatever i can carry with my left.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)    Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:47 pm

I could be your huckleberry! I work in the morning 8 Am to 12 pm Jon, but could be available later.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)    Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:54 pm

^ I plan to be done way before that. Thanks though.
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)    Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 6:34 am

open sch, & crew cab dually + 35' enclosed trailer, pay fuel its there. overkill? i have less substantial equipment...
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)    Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:12 am

I think we should be good today. Thanks for all of the offers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)    Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:05 am

Ah just saw this since I've been in Oshkosh all week. FML. Sorry Tusk.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

PostSubject: Re: Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)    Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Eh, it's my doing. Thanks again gimpy Steve!
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)    Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:12 pm

It was fun watching Smile
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)    Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:55 pm

That Steve is definitely good to have around on moving day
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)    Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:06 pm

2jz-U-Ltr wrote:
That Steve is definitely good to have around on moving day

well Atleast Im good to have around once and a while and i didn't even/couldn't lift anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)    Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving help... anyone with a truck... quick cash;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: