Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big help requested

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Big help requested Empty
PostSubject: Big help requested   Big help requested Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:46 pm

Well guys

I might have a deal in place to get the 67 Plymouth satellite. However he is in Peoria Illinois. This is about a four hour drive. Now, I have no doubt the Coronet will make it there and back, 10 times over. Yet, I'm not a 100% sure of this car.

I know big request here, but would any of our truck owners be willing to tow the coronet down there and help me pick the 67 up and bring it up here?

I know huge request.....and i probably don't deserve it being a viking fan and all, but I'll pay for gas, dinner, and we can work out something for your time and effort.

Thanks,

mike
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

Big help requested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big help requested   Big help requested Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:51 pm

always available mike
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Big help requested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big help requested   Big help requested Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Nate are you serious? I thought of you, when this first came up, but this is long way man! Like I said this is a lot to ask of anyone. It would take up a good portion of the day to do it and that is a loty of time with me!!! LOL , I might drive you nuts. In all seriousness, if you are willing I would personally be indebted you.

It is well beyond I deserve thank you.

Mike
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

Big help requested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big help requested   Big help requested Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:07 pm

i have hauled cars much further and or for far less deserving people mike, it would be a pleasure. i can get ya references if needed...
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Big help requested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big help requested   Big help requested Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Fuck no! No references needed....never!!

Mike
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

Big help requested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big help requested   Big help requested Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:29 pm

depending on when im sure i could do it to mike.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Big help requested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big help requested   Big help requested Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Thank You Steve! I appreciate the offer too!

Mike
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

Big help requested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big help requested   Big help requested Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:34 pm

Btw make him meet you half way.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

Big help requested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big help requested   Big help requested Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:39 pm

Shit dude. I was about an hour from Peoria last weekend. I could have checked the car out. My inlaws live near there.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

Big help requested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big help requested   Big help requested Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:28 am

brngrhd wrote:
Btw make him meet you half way.

this^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big help requested Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big help requested   Big help requested Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big help requested
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Garage-