Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok this made me laugh and think of peaches!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

Ok this made me laugh and think of peaches! Empty
PostSubject: Ok this made me laugh and think of peaches!   Ok this made me laugh and think of peaches! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:26 am

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, “Will you marry me?” The Princess said, “No!!!” And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and banged skinny long-legged big-titted broads and hunted and fished and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or... alimony and banged cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and ate spam and potato chips and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was frikin cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up.

The end

LOL, I think we should call this the peaches doctrine!

Mike
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Ok this made me laugh and think of peaches!   Ok this made me laugh and think of peaches! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:29 am

most importantly he lived happily ever after
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Ok this made me laugh and think of peaches!   Ok this made me laugh and think of peaches! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:45 am

Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Ok this made me laugh and think of peaches!   Ok this made me laugh and think of peaches! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:29 am

haha this lifestyle isn't for everyone but it's served me well so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok this made me laugh and think of peaches!   Ok this made me laugh and think of peaches! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok this made me laugh and think of peaches!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: