Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone know a dipshit with a black STI and "RUFF1AN" on the plate?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Anyone know a dipshit with a black STI and "RUFF1AN" on the plate? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know a dipshit with a black STI and "RUFF1AN" on the plate?   Anyone know a dipshit with a black STI and "RUFF1AN" on the plate? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:05 pm

This cocksucker almost took off the front bumper of my truck on Mineral Point Rd this afternoon. Bad part was traffic wasn't that bad, so there was no need to drive like a dipshit. Get to the lights at High Point Rd and this 50's greaser wanna-be with his Elvis sideburns in looking at me in his rear view mirror laughing... I didn't think it was funny. He turned South on CTY M headed towards Verona.

Pass the word if you know this guy. Next time he cuts me off, me and my truck are gonna go Carl Edwards on him and cunt kick his Subaru into a lightpole.
Back to top Go down
t0nyb0l0gna91
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know a dipshit with a black STI and "RUFF1AN" on the plate?   Anyone know a dipshit with a black STI and "RUFF1AN" on the plate? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:49 pm

haha carl edwards his ass. you should have done it the first time he did it lol
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know a dipshit with a black STI and "RUFF1AN" on the plate?   Anyone know a dipshit with a black STI and "RUFF1AN" on the plate? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:13 am

moparkid wrote:
This cocksucker almost took off the front bumper of my truck on Mineral Point Rd this afternoon. Bad part was traffic wasn't that bad, so there was no need to drive like a dipshit. Get to the lights at High Point Rd and this 50's greaser wanna-be with his Elvis sideburns in looking at me in his rear view mirror laughing... I didn't think it was funny. He turned South on CTY M headed towards Verona.

Pass the word if you know this guy. Next time he cuts me off, me and my truck are gonna go Carl Edwards on him and cunt kick his Subaru into a lightpole.

I swear to god i saw the same dipshit recently......

BTW, I saw a charger JUST LIKE the one in your sig on EW today......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know a dipshit with a black STI and "RUFF1AN" on the plate?   Anyone know a dipshit with a black STI and "RUFF1AN" on the plate? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:44 pm

I think he works out @ Princeton Club west..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know a dipshit with a black STI and "RUFF1AN" on the plate?   Anyone know a dipshit with a black STI and "RUFF1AN" on the plate? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:31 pm

Jason wrote:
I think he works out @ Princeton Club west..

How convienent, thats where I go to the chiropractor Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know a dipshit with a black STI and "RUFF1AN" on the plate?   Anyone know a dipshit with a black STI and "RUFF1AN" on the plate? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know a dipshit with a black STI and "RUFF1AN" on the plate?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Spotted - Current or Potential Members-
Jump to: