Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My shit decided to start this year!

Go down 
+27
mr.johnson
saucemaxx
tim85851
Mclovin23
spyderToph
00camaro
mkiiichip
Thunderballs
Overboosting
Rac3c4r
240sxguy
STiedVR4Guy
Fuckin Schiller!!
2jz-U-Ltr
kennyz
WWevoX
HoosierDaddy
OJDAJUICEMAN
Disgustang
Petes71cam
Bod89lx
Blown91LX
408 4 Eye
overblown
kp116
LLcoolJames
ThreeOhFive
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:48 am

After reading this, no way this guy is serious. Holy shit
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:01 am

shittedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd on!
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:13 am

Terminator wrote:
overblown wrote:
This can't be real.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:41 am

sick burn
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:08 pm

mr.johnson wrote:
After reading this, no way this guy is serious. Holy shit

The sad part is he is being serious....
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:19 pm

Lol depends on what day you catch me on, but that $2,000 bet was real. Dude thought cuz he had a new car, even though it was a four cylinder, it was fast. Isn't this more of a burn on him? I was just making sure I'd win. He did end up racing me in both cars, and both times I walked him.

As for the transmission, the synchro or slidder for third is fussy so the transmission is coming apart and getting new internals.
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:35 pm

you had to go on your forum and ask people if you could beat a new 4 cylinder Altima? if you're unsure of that outcome then the burn is still on you.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:41 pm

Mclovin23 wrote:
you had to go on your forum and ask people if you could beat a new 4 cylinder Altima? if you're unsure of that outcome then the burn is still on you.
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:12 pm

I'm thinking the Altima prolly did the walkin...
Back to top Go down
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:19 pm

Holy fuck this kid just message one of my friends I know on fb asking to race. Lol!
Back to top Go down
Thunderballs
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:30 pm

Yea this kid is something else.
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Your boy is a bitch. He called us out in my coworkers M-Sport 330i BMW, talking all this shit, and then he won't race! He starts talking about the foxbody thats not even his car. Lol he thinks he's hot shit in a non VTEC Civic with some gay 15" rims and eyelids. Good thing he ran to his car like a little bitch and drove off because he would have got his ass fucking beat.
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:54 pm

It's mentally challenged Honda owners like him that take all the fun out of car meets. Lol he's got a 15 year old Civic he says he payed $10,000 for, its not clean at all, and its stock lol. He's bragging about having a VTEC head and a controller, and calling out a BMW with twice the power, and then he says he doesn't wanna stick around because "His wallet is going to crush this BMW". What a retard. His ride can't even spin the tires. Read this dudes facebook page, dude needs to be in a mental hospital!
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:59 pm

but your beast can roast em' through third. should have showed him whats up.
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Why drive back to Evansville to go grab my car, drive back to Janesville and race this punk kid, just to drive back to Evansville again right after? That 330i is a good race with my car, I think we know how this would turn out. If he wants to run, he can drive over here.
Back to top Go down
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:33 pm

You are a fucking retard. Holy fuck. I just got dumb.
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:52 pm

Dont let your mouth write checks your ass cant cash 3hoe5. This isnt the forum for it. Maybe urban disturbance or fvi is the place for you.
Back to top Go down
Thunderballs
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Wow. I didn't think it was possible, but you're more retarded than you were before.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:16 pm

When is this tpi monster coming to Madison ?
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Lol someone wanna explain why I'm the "retarded" one?
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:31 pm

mr.johnson wrote:
You are a fucking retard. Holy fuck. I just got dumb.

You already were, you hang out with Aaron Child.
Back to top Go down
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:53 pm

Someone please tell me this guys fake. If I was on a computer I would rip this queer apart.
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:57 pm

mr.johnson wrote:
Someone please tell me this guys fake. If I was on a computer I would rip this queer apart.

Lol you are on a computer, dumbass.
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:01 pm

Lol I post a video of my car and look what it turns into, a heated 8 page debate with over 1,400 views.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:16 pm

nobody gives no fucks about sweet transmarobird. i wipe my ass with them and BMWs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My shit decided to start this year!
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next