Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My shit decided to start this year!

Go down 
+27
mr.johnson
saucemaxx
tim85851
Mclovin23
spyderToph
00camaro
mkiiichip
Thunderballs
Overboosting
Rac3c4r
240sxguy
STiedVR4Guy
Fuckin Schiller!!
2jz-U-Ltr
kennyz
WWevoX
HoosierDaddy
OJDAJUICEMAN
Disgustang
Petes71cam
Bod89lx
Blown91LX
408 4 Eye
overblown
kp116
LLcoolJames
ThreeOhFive
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Below_Me wrote:
My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 988ca4b0-103f-4515-b31c-f5181b4493bc

Eat my shit

Snake poop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:06 pm

My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 19692632
Back to top Go down
Below_Me

Below_Me

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Here just took this thinking about you

My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Cbe65742-49e7-4f58-a9d4-46eafb917675
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:24 pm

2k on a race huh? I am willing to bet your broke ass doesn't even have 100 to put on a race
Back to top Go down
Petes71cam
Legit
Petes71cam

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:12 am

Christ...how am I suppose to convince the world that not all f-body owners are fuck-tards when guys like this keep poppin' up? *SIGH*
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:41 am

Below_Me wrote:
Here just took this thinking about you

My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Cbe65742-49e7-4f58-a9d4-46eafb917675

My car is gonna take a shit on your 325.
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:51 am

kp116 wrote:
2k on a race huh? I am willing to bet your broke ass doesn't even have 100 to put on a race

Man I have found cars in Cracker Jack boxes that look nicer than your ride.
Back to top Go down
blown383z28
Legit
blown383z28

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:25 am

I don’t really give people shit, but man you are one the dumbest mother fuckers I have ever seen.

And you should have someone else drive your protege and race your camaro... let me know how bad you get beat by it.
Back to top Go down
kp116
Legit
kp116

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:05 am

ThreeOhFive wrote:
kp116 wrote:

My shit box looks completely stock from the outside... Nice try though.
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:25 am

kp116 wrote:
ThreeOhFive wrote:
kp116 wrote:

My shit box looks completely stock

You mean completely ugly?
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:29 am

How am I the dumb guy around here? I come on and get flamed by a whole forum because I post a video of my car? And then I make fun of your rides, and then I'm just a retarded kid. Funny how everyone's demeanor is different in person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:30 am

it looks better than a transmarobird. everybody and their mother has one in every trailer park across the nation
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:35 am

blown383z28 wrote:
And you should have someone else drive your protege and race your camaro... let me know how bad you get beat by it.

And I'm retarded?
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:35 am

Id make fun of your car in person also
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:37 am

civic>all wrote:
it looks better than a transmarobird. everybody and their mother has one in every trailer park across the nation

Lol I can see why you hate, you drive a $500 Civic with painted hubcaps.
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:40 am

LLcoolJames wrote:
Id make fun of your car in person also

Well, lets schedule a meet then.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:44 am

Im moving back to madison in two weeks. You wont catch me in Janesville anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:46 am

ThreeOhFive wrote:
How am I the dumb guy around here? I come on and get flamed by a whole forum because I post a video of my car? And then I make fun of your rides, and then I'm just a retarded kid. Funny how everyone's demeanor is different in person.

That's true. I'd be a douche too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:47 am

ThreeOhFive wrote:
civic>all wrote:

Lol I can see why you hate, you drive a $500 Civic with painted hubcaps.

lol wanna race for money than? those are my old wheels, they arent steelies with hub caps bud.
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:57 am

Lol what's done to your Honda?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:00 pm

nothing it's a $500 piece of shit with hubcaps obviously.
Back to top Go down
ThreeOhFive

ThreeOhFive

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:02 pm

If you wanna meet up in Albany or something someday I will. I live just outside of Evansville.
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:16 pm

2jz-U-Ltr wrote:
ThreeOhFive wrote:

That's true. I'd be a douche too.

So would I. The difference being that I would say things that actually made sense.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:17 pm

Haha well you're actually capable of such a thing. This guy clearly is not.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 pm

ThreeOhFive wrote:

Yes you are a fucking retard. When have you EVER met anyone on this site? You can bet your ass I'm the same here as in person, and if you want to schedule a "meet" just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My shit decided to start this year!   My shit decided to start this year! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My shit decided to start this year!
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next