Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanted person in the MKE area

Go down 
+6
blown383z28
overblown
Overboosting
Blown91LX
STiedVR4Guy
Piro Fyre
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Piro Fyre

Piro Fyre

Wanted person in the MKE area Empty
PostSubject: Wanted person in the MKE area   Wanted person in the MKE area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:09 pm

This mother fucker pulled out a gun on my friends then got in a car and proceeded to pop 3 rounds while driving off. Luckily, no one was hit. If ANYONE sees him around, call the fucking cops.
And to think he was once my "friend". Now, I just want to shoot him myself for this bullshit.
Wanted person in the MKE area 555298_10150794617970879_161936448_n
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: Wanted person in the MKE area   Wanted person in the MKE area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:51 pm

Sounds like you hang out with some fucked up people...
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: Wanted person in the MKE area   Wanted person in the MKE area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:57 pm

is she tossin up gang signs?
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Wanted person in the MKE area   Wanted person in the MKE area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:58 pm

I know your probably pissed and need to vent but I dont think this sorta stuff is forum material
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Wanted person in the MKE area   Wanted person in the MKE area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:13 am

Overboosting wrote:
I know your probably pissed and need to vent but I dont think this sorta stuff is forum material
Says the guy who didn't get shot at. The only thing I question is the effectiveness of this post here. Who knows though.
Back to top Go down
Piro Fyre

Piro Fyre

PostSubject: Re: Wanted person in the MKE area   Wanted person in the MKE area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:49 am

STiedVR4Guy wrote:
Sounds like you hang out with some fucked up people...
It's weird. Mr Rapist in the other thread and now this guy have never acted crazy before. It's just fucked up how all this happened within 1-2 month time frame. Have no idea what the fuck is going on....

And really, who knows. Someone might walk past him in Wal-Mart or something out there in the boonies. For all we know, he could be anywhere by now since the last time anyone ever seen him was Sunday night. Doesn't hurt to post up and keep an eye out.
Back to top Go down
blown383z28
Legit
blown383z28

PostSubject: Re: Wanted person in the MKE area   Wanted person in the MKE area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:02 am

id do her.
Back to top Go down
saucemaxx
Legit
saucemaxx

PostSubject: Re: Wanted person in the MKE area   Wanted person in the MKE area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:46 am

Thats the problem, you're hanging out at Wal-Mart, stop it the place is gross
Back to top Go down
http://www.vimeo.com/sharpshooter
05wrx
Legit
05wrx

PostSubject: Re: Wanted person in the MKE area   Wanted person in the MKE area Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:36 pm

damn mil is reckless! but i love living here!
Back to top Go down
32vApe

32vApe

PostSubject: Re: Wanted person in the MKE area   Wanted person in the MKE area Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:43 pm

Blown91LX wrote:
is she tossin up gang signs?

Ha! Thats what it looks like. Just because you have a pistol and a gang sign, were supposed to be afraid and give them repect. Dude probably can't hit the broad side of a barn at 50ft.
Back to top Go down
FenixTX717

FenixTX717

PostSubject: Re: Wanted person in the MKE area   Wanted person in the MKE area Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 6:56 pm

To the OP maybe some more INFO would help for those around the area. Like his name, but you said he was was once a friend? Why not turn him into the cops yourself...
Back to top Go down
http://www.widsm.org
Piro Fyre

Piro Fyre

PostSubject: Re: Wanted person in the MKE area   Wanted person in the MKE area Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:03 pm

He ran from the scene of the crime but just last week, he turned himself in. I guess he thought sooner or later, he was going to be found.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted person in the MKE area   Wanted person in the MKE area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted person in the MKE area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: