Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace

Go down 
+13
mr.johnson
tim85851
MikeyT
240sxguy
Fuckin Schiller!!
Overboosting
HoosierDaddy
Bod89lx
pejayz
2jz-U-Ltr
OJDAJUICEMAN
Mclovin23
Administrator
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Administrator

Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Empty
PostSubject: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:04 pm

Racing determines one thing, who has the faster car and occaisionally who is the better driver. It seems that most people have a need to expand racings goal to try and prove what car is better. Clearly that isn't true, all it proves is who's car is faster and everyone should try to keep that in mind. If you want to prove what car is better go get a copy of consumer reports.

These are the top ten streams of bullshit I can't stand hearing after a race.

1. Money Game - Value of the car or dollars in mods are no excuse for winning or losing if you agreed to the race.

2. Fast vs. Nice - Losing to a faster car with no interior or rust is still a loss. No crying that you still win because your car is "nicer". Nicer is an opinion and can't be argued and has ZERO bearing in a race. If you want to argue nicer then take your car to a car show and skip the race.

3. Ricer Excuses - Oh hey bro your tune isn't right? You're on low boost? Then don't race or if you choose to and lose, then you lost and your car is slower.

4. Built vs Bought - If you lose to a douche that can't turn wrenches but can sign a check for a sweet new 5th gen then you still lost. If you have an issue with it then don't race.

5. AWD vs FWD vs RWD - Oh you're fwd is spinning? Your RWD won't hook? You won't launch your AWD? That's cool, then don't agree to a race you can't run and then complain about it after you lose.

6. Stock vs. Modded - You got beat by a faster car than yours with more mods? Then you got beat because your car is slower. Go mod it and STFU about your loss.

7. My Friends Car - If you lose or are too slow for a race, don't throw "your friends car" into a race. Saying "well my friends car will rape that thing" doesn't make you faster, cooler or more bro'd up. Either get a car of your own or shut up.

8. Well in the corners.... - Nobody wants to hear how graet your car is in the corners after you lose a street race. Quit trying to validate your slow POS. Either setup a road course race and prove it or shut the fuck up and don't straight line race.

I could only think of six, anyone else have some to add??

Last edited by Administrator on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wistreetandtrack.com
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:12 pm

think that sums it up. now if people actually followed it. and half of the people on here that use those lame excuses are the biggest complainers of people doing the same thing.
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:14 pm

Well I just have something to add to #4. If its just about who's car is faster then who gives a fuck if its built or bought? That has 0 bearing on who's car is faster. If someone has a nicer car they shouldn't feel ashamed of it. Now if they are a d-bag about it and don't know anything thats fine but thats a different story.

Also can we make #7, "oh well, you should race my friends car."
Back to top Go down
Mclovin23
Legit
Mclovin23

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:21 pm

exactly. who cares if its built or bought. if you decide to race knowing this the dont be a bitch when you lose or dick when you win.
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:23 pm

I think we are saying the same thing about #4. If you lose or win with a bought or built car you still lost so don't cry about it if someone just paid their way to a faster car.

On #7.....good addition.
Back to top Go down
pejayz

pejayz

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:04 pm

#9. i almost had you bro
#10. it doesnt matter if you win by inch or by a mile winning is winning!
amidoinitright??
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:29 pm

I like what you did here and we should make up some shirts that says "I am douche" and they have to wear it at all meets.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Well this site should be pretty quiet after this. What a Face
Back to top Go down
2jz-U-Ltr
Admin
2jz-U-Ltr

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:47 pm

Well people can say whatever they want, but this should help avoid these constant recurring arguments becuase there is a counter argument to benefit anyone regardless of outcome or cars that are raced.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:50 pm

I get it Peter.

I'm not knocking this motion at all

Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Number 9 could be you have more or less power then I do so you should won or lost.
Munber 10 could be I only have a 4 or 6 cylinder you have a V8 or V10.
Back to top Go down
Overboosting
Admin
Overboosting

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:59 pm

This goes along with the ricer excuses but pisses me off everytime I hear it "Your car is running X amount of boost my cars not running any." Cool, get some boost then pussy.

Or vise vers "your engine is 3 times bigger than mine" Shoulda thought about that before you bought a 1.6 liter

Lets race to some rediculous amount of speed with a 400hp car
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:09 pm

I only race to 250mph.
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:16 pm

FartapotomosCholesterauls wrote:
I only race to 250mph.

I am with this guy.
Back to top Go down
Fuckin Schiller!!
Legit
Fuckin Schiller!!

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:36 pm

^ me too, the all-terrain tires get a little shaky after that point
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:07 pm

ANYTHING related to making excuses about displacement. Oh, well if my car had 5 liters it would be making 1000hp! No, it wouldn't. Get the fuck out of here with your ricer math.
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:40 pm

240sxguy wrote:
ANYTHING related to making excuses
Back to top Go down
Bod89lx
Legit
Bod89lx

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:41 pm

Maybe we should also have some guidelines for call outs to so nobody gets offended or has to listen to a bunch of useless smack talk???
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Bod89lx wrote:
Maybe we should also have some guidelines for call outs to so nobody gets offended or has to listen to a bunch of useless smack talk???

Every callout goes through a predictable series of events that run in parallel with the 7 steps of grieving. lol
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:30 am

I personally think

#11 should be. "I'm Steve E.... Enough said.".

Razz
Back to top Go down
tim85851
Legit
tim85851

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:54 am

my car isnt fast enough but i got a bike that can beat you.
Back to top Go down
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:08 am

tim85851 wrote:
my car isnt fast enough but i got a bike that can beat you.

Better be a fast bike.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:36 pm

MikeyT wrote:
I personally think

Razz

Yeah because of all the racing I do and all the times I cry about losing
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:20 pm

brngrhd wrote:
MikeyT wrote:
I personally think

Razz

Yeah because of all the racing I do and all the times I cry about losing

No, but because you have been strangely quiet in this thread and I needed to poke at you to get some life. Beside your 2 gear broken tranny nova would still beat my dodge

Mike
Back to top Go down
cobaltss/scz34

cobaltss/scz34

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:34 pm

#12 "...well in the top end I'd take you for sure." what top end is 120+ not good enough?
#13 "....i can't race from a dig my clutch is broken/slipping." is that why i just watched you do a burnout?
#14"....I'm out of gas/i was out of gas." no no you where not, i saw your gas gauge.
#15 ...."my trans is broken." no you just can't shift i have driven your shitbox earlier this week.
just some of what i've heard. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace   Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top Ten Things You Can't Say When You Win or Lose A Streetrace
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next