Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old new guy.

Go down 
+13
Thunderballs
MikeyT
347 LX
tim85851
OJDAJUICEMAN
saucemaxx
turbocripple
Disgustang
STiedVR4Guy
240sxguy
Petes71cam
t0nyb0l0gna91
Riggle
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Riggle

Riggle

Old new guy. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old new guy.   Old new guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:34 pm

ZO_SICK wrote:
well wtf, I thought you said you didn't know anyone else from the Madison car scene?! haha

LOL, well I didn't think I knew anyone till I saw a bunch of familiar faces chime in. Laughing

LLcoolJames wrote:
digging that engine bay

Thanks! I feel any true gear head can appreciate a clean and well done engine bay, regardless of make/model/preference. Its a point of pride on any modded car (for the most part).

Car performed well today at Miller, ended up getting 2nd in SM, 240 racers/entries, took forever!

On the plus side I saw a bunch of SICK cars at the WI Stay Awesome fest. I am not talking about no hellaflush retards either. Sick blue tubbed/narrowed/procharged fox with some laundry hanging out back, mid 9 sec 2g DSM running around on race gas/slicks. What I thought was a flat black turbo notchback foxbody? Ridiculous GN with a tubbed/narrowed rear end, monster turbo. FD RX7, monster turbo, tubbed, maybe narrowed, didnt peak at the pumpkin/axle setup.

Sorry if its anyone on here, or a buddy of theirs and I got the details wrong. But made me want to sell my shit and play on the 1320 again.

PS: I would trade for a rust free 5 spd notchback fox with either square headlights (preferred) or regulars. cheers
Back to top Go down
turbocripple
Legit
turbocripple

PostSubject: Re: Old new guy.   Old new guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:51 am

[quote="Riggle"]
turbocripple wrote:
Hey Ian! Welcome! Nice car, really clean

Thanks David, get that meth action done yet>

It's installed only boosting 16psi right now, working on converting my current board to a 18ohm board to a 15ohm to run 18psi, hopefully it will be done this week Smile! You should come out this weekend! Ricer lot after 10
Back to top Go down
Rac3c4r
Legit
Rac3c4r

PostSubject: Re: Old new guy.   Old new guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:43 am

Welcome, I also live with Christian and Tye. I believe we seen you doing some SCCA stuff in Milwaukee this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Riggle

Riggle

PostSubject: Re: Old new guy.   Old new guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:52 pm

[quote="turbocripple"]
Riggle wrote:
turbocripple wrote:
Hey Ian! Welcome! Nice car, really clean

Thanks David, get that meth action done yet>

It's installed only boosting 16psi right now, working on converting my current board to a 18ohm board to a 15ohm to run 18psi, hopefully it will be done this week Smile! You should come out this weekend! Ricer lot after 10

Will do. Haven't been out in awhile. I may work until midnight though, so that could put a damper on things.

WS_SICK wrote:
Welcome, I also live with Christian and Tye. I believe we seen you doing some SCCA stuff in Milwaukee this weekend.

Yeah dude, I was doing SCCA stuff in the lot next to the car show. Smile
Back to top Go down
04G35S

PostSubject: Re: Old new guy.   Old new guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:12 am

Clean s13!!! Ill always have love for a nicely done 240!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old new guy.   Old new guy. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old new guy.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: