Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you know what this is?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackmage
Legit

Do you know what this is? Empty
PostSubject: Do you know what this is?   Do you know what this is? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:32 am

02 mercury cougar with the 2.5l v6 dohc, automatic. Friend is swapping motors and the dead motor he is pulling out of the car has this on it. The new motor does not. he had a hell of a time trying to get it out and ultimately busted it. Apparently its a "pilot bushing sleeve" says ford and its discontinued. Anyone know where you can get one, or if its even needed? I have never seen anything like this on an auto trans before.

Do you know what this is? Cougar
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: Do you know what this is?   Do you know what this is? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:21 am

take a look at the converter, there will probably be a machined, male button on the surface that needs to go in this pilot sleeve.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
blackmage
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Do you know what this is?   Do you know what this is? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:31 am

yes there is, but I can't say I've ever seen anything like this before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you know what this is?   Do you know what this is? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you know what this is?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Automotive Related :: Garage-
Jump to: