Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oops. Camaro owner is pissed.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blackmage
Legit

Oops. Camaro owner is pissed. Empty
PostSubject: Oops. Camaro owner is pissed.   Oops. Camaro owner is pissed. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Oops. Camaro owner is pissed.   Oops. Camaro owner is pissed. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:09 pm

I read about that. I imagine that the camaro guy isn't happy. Too bad those shady fucks ruin the reputations of so many other good techs.
Back to top Go down
blackmage
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Oops. Camaro owner is pissed.   Oops. Camaro owner is pissed. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:11 pm

240sxguy wrote:
I read about that. I imagine that the camaro guy isn't happy. Too bad those shady fucks ruin the reputations of so many other good techs.
Oh definitely, unfortunately it may ruin the whole dealership as well. The sales team could have been top notch, but because of a few bad apples in Service, it's ruining everyones reputation and anyone tied to it.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254111&highlight=easley

im speculating here, but all their facebook pages are now gone, but this one is still there. My only guess is that someone created it so that people can still post on it, which is sneaky as hell lol
https://www.facebook.com/BestChevrolet?fref=ts
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: Oops. Camaro owner is pissed.   Oops. Camaro owner is pissed. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:02 pm

This is why I will never bring my car to any shop I have not heard massive amounts of good feedback from.
Back to top Go down
FenixTX717

FenixTX717

PostSubject: Re: Oops. Camaro owner is pissed.   Oops. Camaro owner is pissed. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:54 pm

STiedVR4Guy wrote:
This is why I will never bring my car to any shop I have not heard massive amounts of good feedback from.

Also reasons I always used to go to local "mom/pop" shops because all they have is their reputation that keeps them going.
Back to top Go down
http://www.widsm.org
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Oops. Camaro owner is pissed.   Oops. Camaro owner is pissed. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:13 pm

yeah fucking dealership asshole hack losers
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Oops. Camaro owner is pissed.   Oops. Camaro owner is pissed. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:31 pm

brngrhd wrote:
yeah fucking dealership asshole hack losers

Aw come on Steve, you can't be more than two of those things. Smile
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: Oops. Camaro owner is pissed.   Oops. Camaro owner is pissed. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:45 pm

asshole loser got it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oops. Camaro owner is pissed.   Oops. Camaro owner is pissed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oops. Camaro owner is pissed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: