Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welding aluminum to cast...?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
laner21
Legit
laner21

Welding aluminum to cast...? Empty
PostSubject: Welding aluminum to cast...?   Welding aluminum to cast...? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:42 pm

Hey guys, hope everyones winter is going well, as well as everyones projects! Looking forward to getting out come spring and hangout and talk with everyone, along with some racing. I was curious if anyone knew of anyone around that does a good job at welding aluminum to cast such as -AN fittings to thermostat housings and water pumps? Or -AN to valve covers. Preferably cheap haha. Any help or thoughts would be greatly apprieciated! Thankyou and cant wait until spring! P.S. i hope i posted this in the right section haha
Back to top Go down
mr.johnson
Legit
mr.johnson

PostSubject: Re: Welding aluminum to cast...?   Welding aluminum to cast...? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:47 pm

cletus @ boss&sons did all of mine. hes legit
Back to top Go down
laner21
Legit
laner21

PostSubject: Re: Welding aluminum to cast...?   Welding aluminum to cast...? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Cool thanks! I apprieciate it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welding aluminum to cast...?   Welding aluminum to cast...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welding aluminum to cast...?
Page 1 of 1