Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why mustang owners are fucking retards...

Go down 
+2
STiedVR4Guy
OJDAJUICEMAN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

why mustang owners are fucking retards... Empty
PostSubject: why mustang owners are fucking retards...   why mustang owners are fucking retards... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:00 pm

so long story short, like the title says, mustang owners are the biggest bunch of dbags ever...after reading another BS story of a S197 beating a new SS camaro i had to post up and call the dude out. as a reference i posted me being beat by my buddy Joes G8 GXP (which btw is the fastest stock manual gxp in the country). so they go on to say i cant drive (typical mustang rebuttal) so i post up my incar video to clear that up. they then say every G8 weighs 300 lbs more than the new camaro. so i post up Joes weight of 3880 (no sunroof car). they call bs on the weight, cause none of them can verify that. so they are only using the weight found on the internet. so i ask them how much i weigh and that i would look on my bathroom scale but obviously thats unacceptable so i asked them to find my weight on the internet. lol. btw, the guy spelled camaro wrong as well to start off the thread. and i can tell u guys, all mustang sites online are like this. they make there retarted arguments and then just spit out random "fuck you" "your an idiot" "go buy a chevy" comment when they know they are wrong and have nothing to back it up. i love messing with these guys.
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: why mustang owners are fucking retards...   why mustang owners are fucking retards... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:03 pm

"Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

I don't remember where I saw that but its pretty true hahah
Back to top Go down
Blown91LX
Legit
Blown91LX

PostSubject: Re: why mustang owners are fucking retards...   why mustang owners are fucking retards... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:05 pm

Fuck you Tye. Go buy a chevy.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: why mustang owners are fucking retards...   why mustang owners are fucking retards... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:05 pm

tye, your an idiot, fuck you.

sorry, had to

(damn, i got beat)
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: why mustang owners are fucking retards...   why mustang owners are fucking retards... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:08 pm

Fuck you Tye, go buy a mopar!!!! Sorry man I know that shit gets pretty old.

Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: why mustang owners are fucking retards...   why mustang owners are fucking retards... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:10 pm

I'll second tye's rant. These sites are the worst forums i have ever been on. Makes Viperalley.com look like sunday school. I also just enjoy watching the mouth breathers get worked up now.
Back to top Go down
MikeyT
Legit
MikeyT

PostSubject: Re: why mustang owners are fucking retards...   why mustang owners are fucking retards... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:16 pm

Yeah and if you think those are bad, wait till you get as load of those fuckers on The faggot boyscout site that's full of faggots.com. Man, what a bunch of assholes.

Mike
Back to top Go down
OJDAJUICEMAN
Legit
OJDAJUICEMAN

PostSubject: Re: why mustang owners are fucking retards...   why mustang owners are fucking retards... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Quote :
Fuck you Tye. Go buy a chevy.

LOL. if i could stand an fbody i would have one. someday i will have my z. are those pills making u delusional?

btw, some of the stang guys told me to kill myself and one guys said to find a short pier and walk off it. lol these fucktards crack me up.
Back to top Go down
LLcoolJames
Legit
LLcoolJames

PostSubject: Re: why mustang owners are fucking retards...   why mustang owners are fucking retards... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:22 pm

3vs197 wrote:
one guys said to find a short pier and walk off it.

dooooo it

its a short pier. youll only get a lil wet
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: why mustang owners are fucking retards...   why mustang owners are fucking retards... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:12 am

fuck you tye. where did you get those pants? at the pants store?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why mustang owners are fucking retards...   why mustang owners are fucking retards... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why mustang owners are fucking retards...
Page 1 of 1