Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Local-ish tuner for an open source tune on EVO X???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
luke.bandt

luke.bandt

Local-ish tuner for an open source tune on EVO X??? Empty
PostSubject: Local-ish tuner for an open source tune on EVO X???   Local-ish tuner for an open source tune on EVO X??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:46 pm

Hey guys, I have a customer looking for a tuner for his EVO X with bolt ons. He's from Madison but having the work done in Waukesha so if anyone knows of anyone in the surrounding areas please let me know. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
deraz

deraz

Local-ish tuner for an open source tune on EVO X??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local-ish tuner for an open source tune on EVO X???   Local-ish tuner for an open source tune on EVO X??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:21 pm

nope.. no one decent in this area. I've looked. In my searches no one I can recommend in southern wisconsin. At least no one with a good rep. Maybe Redline in Green Bay but most of the Evo crowd goes to Chicago and some go north to MAP. If they have facebook, there is a Wisconsin Evo Owner's club and we all know the tuners which are reputable. If you send me his name, I will let the admin know that they want to join or I can ask the question if they don't want to join.
Back to top Go down

Local-ish tuner for an open source tune on EVO X???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Recommendations-
Jump to: