Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody have fixed back recaros, sparcos etc.. in a daily type car?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
240sxguy
Legit

Anybody have fixed back recaros, sparcos etc.. in a daily type car? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody have fixed back recaros, sparcos etc.. in a daily type car?   Anybody have fixed back recaros, sparcos etc.. in a daily type car? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:56 am

Having a bitch of a time making my 350z seats fit because they are so tall. I am considering just putting fixed back buckets in my 240sx. Problem is, this car sees lots of mileage and the occasional 15+ hour road trip. Does anyone run these on the street? I am not crazy about the idea of fixed back but I am entertaining it right now.

Evan
Back to top Go down
ma70tt
Legit
ma70tt

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have fixed back recaros, sparcos etc.. in a daily type car?   Anybody have fixed back recaros, sparcos etc.. in a daily type car? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:59 pm

i used to run fixed back in my '86 si back in the day an loved them, used to drive down to hwy 100 and up to rock falls alot one summer in that car an they were nice. i found that adjusting the rake of the seat to my liking was the key
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwesthybrid.com
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have fixed back recaros, sparcos etc.. in a daily type car?   Anybody have fixed back recaros, sparcos etc.. in a daily type car? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:29 pm

I know of a couple of people running them in Thunderbirds like mine. The shorter guys even run them on the stock power seat tracks, which allows some adjustment. They all love them!
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have fixed back recaros, sparcos etc.. in a daily type car?   Anybody have fixed back recaros, sparcos etc.. in a daily type car? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Sweet, thanks guys. I appreciate the information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have fixed back recaros, sparcos etc.. in a daily type car?   Anybody have fixed back recaros, sparcos etc.. in a daily type car? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody have fixed back recaros, sparcos etc.. in a daily type car?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Recommendations-
Jump to: