Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another magic cock pony f-body

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blown383z28
Legit
blown383z28

another magic cock pony f-body Empty
PostSubject: another magic cock pony f-body   another magic cock pony f-body Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:19 am

Starting to get my "new" track car put together. 95 m6 camaro. Bought as a roller. car came from down south (its cleaner than my "good" camaro) LOL!
going to drive on the streets and run road course track days. 383 high compression E85 13.1, lt4 set up. just more lt1 magic cock pony Twisted Evil 
another magic cock pony f-body 1378581134449_zpse0d08ad0
another magic cock pony f-body 1378865861509_zps38018a70
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: another magic cock pony f-body   another magic cock pony f-body Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:27 am

Very nice. 24X conversion? Nice Cantons BTW Smile
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: another magic cock pony f-body   another magic cock pony f-body Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:36 am

that looks like, and sounds like, the motor that david did the 24x on and tuned it...... That think made like 500 wheel..... Then matt beat the guy in his ws6. LOL
Back to top Go down
blown383z28
Legit
blown383z28

PostSubject: Re: another magic cock pony f-body   another magic cock pony f-body Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:07 am

Yea some shop by Middleton did the 24x. Whoever he is he ripped the guy off. I have a receipt for a 500.00 charge for the wiring harness alone to be switched over. It looks terrible!! Left old wires in it, just spliced wires together instead of taking them out of the clips, wires not even ran in the plastic, etc…. new the harnesses are 800.00 (every part brand new and looks like factory). And yes Steve, you are close to the hp rating. Paper said just under 480 rwhp. I’m not saying jack shit till I put it on a dyno myself! Matt did beat the car the motor was in. That is y I’m not calling out any numbers, and I can vouch for the guy there where 3 melted plug wires, melted right to the headers. So after seeing this guy’s work I can see him cheating the dyno numbers or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: another magic cock pony f-body   another magic cock pony f-body Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:26 pm

Looks like EWP too. Not a bad start!
Back to top Go down
Rac3c4r
Legit
Rac3c4r

PostSubject: Re: another magic cock pony f-body   another magic cock pony f-body Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:57 pm

brngrhd wrote:
that looks like, and sounds like, the motor that david did the 24x on and tuned it...... That think made like 500 wheel..... Then matt beat the guy in his ws6. LOL
Just another victim of the 'Merica bird.
Back to top Go down
Disgustang
Legit
Disgustang

PostSubject: Re: another magic cock pony f-body   another magic cock pony f-body Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:38 pm

Yes David did the work but the Neanderthal that owned the car was pulling on wires unplugging shit and all kinds of stuff while in the lot that night so idk if you can blame him either LOL
Back to top Go down
blown383z28
Legit
blown383z28

PostSubject: Re: another magic cock pony f-body   another magic cock pony f-body Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:05 am

Well motor and trans is in after a few touch ups.
Cut off old leaking header flanges for v band set up
New spark plugs
Took off valve covers and welded on fittings for breather tubes
Had to get adjustable push rod guild plates since at least half the rockers weren’t even close to being centered on valve
New valve cover gaskets
New fuel regulator

If all goes good should be hitting the magic go button sometime this weekend…..
Back to top Go down
blown383z28
Legit
blown383z28

PostSubject: Re: another magic cock pony f-body   another magic cock pony f-body Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:14 am

Car is up and running after a few more setbacks (gas tank that was rusty, moldy and a junk sending and fuel pump) few more wires had to be figure out.
I’m leaving this morning for the dyno to get number and check the tune. If weather looks good should be at the track with both cars.

another magic cock pony f-body 1380160211301_zpsd129cded
Back to top Go down
blown383z28
Legit
blown383z28

PostSubject: Re: another magic cock pony f-body   another magic cock pony f-body Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:17 am

Well the dyno went just like I figured it would, like shit. Tune was even more off than I thought. Spent how many hours just fixing that. Finally started to do some drivability tuning on the dyno and car shook so bad we had to stop and figure out what that was…. Here one of the rear tires had almost blown apart (after looking, the tires where only from 1997, yes 1997 LOL). Put on another set of wheels and tires and all was fine after that. After a few minutes on dyno driving we figured out pretty fast that the passenger side valve cover was still leaking like a bitch. After a few fires we called it a night (due to my buddy having plans fri. night) we drove back home and I pick up some new valve cover gaskets. We headed back down at 6am sat. morning. I put another new gasket on and we tried it again. Well, let’s just say I should have left the old one in. it now leaked even worse (so if anyone wants some cheap ebay lt1 vavle covers you can have them for free). So after that I was to the point of holding a paper towel under the valve cover to keep the oil from poring onto the header and starting any more fires. We got drivability pretty close and then did the wot pulls. All said and done car ended up at 418hp and 424 trq. At the wheels (dyno jet). Not even close to the 480 the guy was told from 0-60 motorsports. We did figure out that they must have done there pulls in 3rd gear (not 1to1 like 4th gear). That should have made it look like it made more power like the 480 mark. And the funny thing is they only had 20 degrees of timing in it at wot. We ended up at 34. Now to get different valve covers and tires and get it to the track on sat. (Milwaukee mile). Between the oil leak and it starting to rain sat when we got done I wasn’t going to run over to the track by everyone, we headed home.
another magic cock pony f-body 1382203851191_zpscccecd80
another magic cock pony f-body 1382136614150_zps0dfd10ac
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: another magic cock pony f-body   another magic cock pony f-body Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:21 am

Do you need a set of valve covers? I still have the powdercoated near chrome stockers that are modded to clear roller ro kers. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
blown383z28
Legit
blown383z28

PostSubject: Re: another magic cock pony f-body   another magic cock pony f-body Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:02 am

yea i need one. i have a passenger side right now. ill have to weld on some bungs for the breathers so i dont really want a powdercoated set as of now. ill keep you in mind! im waiting from a guy for pics that has one near by.

Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: another magic cock pony f-body   another magic cock pony f-body Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:04 pm

Not a problem at all, just let me know if you need them. Just FYI also, I still have a good set of slightly ported heads with a recent valve job, springs, and 7/16th rocker studs/guide plates as well. Pretty much ready to bolt the heck on to a motor. They have barely 1K miles on them since Meister went through them when building my motor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another magic cock pony f-body   another magic cock pony f-body Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another magic cock pony f-body
Page 1 of 1