Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I may need some help Friday Night...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

I may need some help Friday Night... Empty
PostSubject: I may need some help Friday Night...   I may need some help Friday Night... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:29 am

Getting my Drag radials mounted. I'm hoping that WBD is done with my car by the time Friday rolls around. Its getting re-tuned, and they are going to try to have it done by Friday so i can make the track day on Saturday. If they DO get it done, i might not be able to get my drag radials mounted, as it would be later on that day when i'd get back (around 7PMish)

Does anybody have the ability to mount up a pair of tires quick that late? i figured I'd ask now, instead of Friday night LOL

Thanks in advance,
Back to top Go down
HoosierDaddy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: I may need some help Friday Night...   I may need some help Friday Night... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:18 pm

Meister
Back to top Go down
XSFTLBS
Legit
XSFTLBS

PostSubject: Re: I may need some help Friday Night...   I may need some help Friday Night... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:33 pm

Good call, I didn't think of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I may need some help Friday Night...   I may need some help Friday Night... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I may need some help Friday Night...
Page 1 of 1