Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

suspension help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
05wrx
Legit
05wrx

suspension help! Empty
PostSubject: suspension help!   suspension help! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:35 am

Ok guys never had to deal with suspension on any cars i've owned so be easy on me please! So i never got my coilovers to break free so im going to have to order stock suspension for my 05 wrx. I'm wondering what i'm i need to order to get my car ready for winter (i know its late). Struts, springs, and top hats. is that it? also any places that will be real cheap to compress the springs on the struts and a cheap place for an alignment? everyones input helps!

Thanks, Alex G
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

suspension help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: suspension help!   suspension help! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:31 pm

I ended up going to the west side Firestone by Super Target. Lifetime alignments for $180 was hard to pass up. They have done a great job so far. I've used them twice since fall.

Don t quit on the coilovers. Try and find a used oem setup for winter. Cut the collars off the BGs and order some new ones.
Back to top Go down
Tusk
Legit
Tusk

suspension help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: suspension help!   suspension help! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:31 pm

Spring compressors are super cheap to rent....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

suspension help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: suspension help!   suspension help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suspension help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Recommendations-
Jump to: