Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Road America track day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Road America track day Empty
PostSubject: Road America track day   Road America track day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:02 am

Finished the video from my track day sessions yesterday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHx0dh_rRcU
Back to top Go down
overblown
Legit
overblown

PostSubject: Re: Road America track day   Road America track day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:57 am

sweet dude. i love that track! how fast did you get up to on the front straight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road America track day   Road America track day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:58 am

130 mph
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: Road America track day   Road America track day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Did you happen to see the 3000GT/Stealth group? I hear the purple one is rather fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road America track day   Road America track day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:17 pm

yeah I talked to the purple one's owner. dual evo3 16g turbos and they detuned it for the day to 500whp or something like that lol
Back to top Go down
STiedVR4Guy
Legit
STiedVR4Guy

PostSubject: Re: Road America track day   Road America track day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:01 pm

Safety first! hahah, yea someone said he got going 165 down the back strait, fuckin nuts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road America track day   Road America track day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:11 pm

yeah I think the ultima GTR was hitting 180
I just need more top end and I could push 140 pretty easily.. stock turbo dies horribly past 5K RPM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road America track day   Road America track day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:00 pm

I love that track. My dad and i built a 71 mach one that we road race. best we hit was 160 on the front straight. Can't wat tll my car can do better Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
spyderToph

spyderToph

PostSubject: Re: Road America track day   Road America track day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Nice driving, I would like to get my car out there some time soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road America track day   Road America track day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:08 pm

pyrostang wrote:
I love that track. My dad and i built a 71 mach one that we road race. best we hit was 160 on the front straight. Can't wat tll my car can do better Twisted Evil

wow that's awesome. did you do a tube frame and IRS or anything crazy like that? Props for putting a rare car through its paces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road America track day   Road America track day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:07 pm

thanks, It's a long story actually haha. My dad has been restoring mustangs sense he was a teen so we built it mostly ourselves. He had a body siting out back and figured we’d have some fun with it. So we cut down the tree that was growing through it and pulled it into our shop. Cut literally everything we could off of the car and then had my god father who builds stock car’s hook us up with pretty much all the suspenson, a cage, breaks, and tires. It’s got a fancy 351 Cleveland in it and weighed in at less than 3000 lbs.
i'll post some pics if somone tells me how to lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road America track day   Road America track day Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road America track day   Road America track day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Road America track day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Lounge-
Jump to: