Wisconsin Street and Track
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

good shop for headlights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alex.gion

alex.gion

good shop for headlights Empty
PostSubject: good shop for headlights   good shop for headlights Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 7:45 am

So i don't no if anyone uses this forum anymore but anyways I recently bought a 2004 cts-v and have been having headlight problems. The passenger headlight went out fixed that then about 2 weeks later the passenger light went out. Every time i replace the fuse it just pops right away. I'm guessing it a short somewhere and don't want to bring it to cadillac to have them rape me with a huge bill. Anyone recommend a shop around the madison area that wouldn't cost my whole college fund? I'm scared its going to be a wiring problem and will have to replace it. Please let me know asap!

Thanks in advance, Alex
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
Legit

PostSubject: Re: good shop for headlights   good shop for headlights Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 2:23 pm

Yeah it's obviously pretty dead in here now.

For wiring stuff I'm not sure. Parks' automotive in deforest has a good reputation, and a member works there.
Back to top Go down
alex.gion

alex.gion

PostSubject: Re: good shop for headlights   good shop for headlights Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 7:14 pm

thanks for the advice ill check them out
Back to top Go down
blackmage
Legit

PostSubject: Re: good shop for headlights   good shop for headlights Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 10:47 am

cant give advice on an area i dont live near :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good shop for headlights   good shop for headlights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good shop for headlights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin Street and Track :: Everything Else :: Recommendations-
Jump to: